Custom aircraft models (1 Viewer)

dkmiles99

Private
Hi I am new to the hobby, I am still figuring out which manufactures and which ranges I would like to focus on collecting. In the mean time I have been thinking about asking King and Country to do a custom aircraft model for me and wanted to check to see what other collectors experience has been. Any help / ideas / recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Hi I am new to the hobby, I am still figuring out which manufactures and which ranges I would like to focus on collecting. In the mean time I have been thinking about asking King and Country to do a custom aircraft model for me and wanted to check to see what other collectors experience has been. Any help / ideas / recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if Andy with K&C takes special requests, but you can certainly ask him. I do know Blake with Tom Gunn can manufacturer a specific plane for you, but understand this process can take up to 10 months to complete. Either way, Andy and Blake produce some splendid aircraft.

I hope this information helps.

Mark

Yes, my friend K&C certainly do take and make ‘Custom Model Aircraft’ both large, small and all points in between for collectors all over the globe. Happy to oblige.
Best wishes from a very cold London!
Andy.

Michael at warringwarbirds makes wonderful planes, i own a few and love them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back