DAK Attack: Sd.Kfz.10 Ausf.B Demag (1 Viewer)

This Demag is one of my favourites in my collection and you have presented it well in your pic WO.

Tom

I have been looking at your pictures for a while on this forum and they are really excellent. You have really caught the mood and the moment - brilliant thanks for this

Always enjoy your work WO. I'm a huge 'desert' fan and the latest AK & Allied North African releases have been superb. As Tom mentions the Demag is a wonderful piece, along with the passengers. I haven't got mine yet, having just picked up the 222 from Brett along with the desert wall set, but it's on my ever expanding wish list. Having seen the Panzer IV, Demag & 222 in the flesh while in Brissy recently, they certainly are great models and would be welcome addition to any collection.

Thanks for posting both B&W & colour pics too, it's really nice comparing them.{sm4}

Thanks for posting both B&W & colour pics too, it's really nice comparing them.
Thanks. I wasn't initially planning to purchase the demag with my eyes on a few older pieces but I'm glad I did. I like the removable top and it's enjoyable to be able to place a few figures in the back section. Others have told me that this is too light a vehicle to pull a 105mm, but I may still picture with one.

Terrific looking color photo, look at that sky as a back drop for these AK sets ! :salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back