DAK Panzer IV (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
On Saturday i saw the new MK VI on Clives tables in London.Go to say guys the weathering on this is some of the best i've seen.It really looks superb,very weather beaten and 'seen better days' as it were.It looks a must have tank and comes with at least five crew (maybe even six?),this will up the price but it really looks worth it.

Also saw the new V2 Command vehicle,again very good,slightly dirty grey looking but will go so well with figures and V Weapons.

Rob

Sorry mate,i'm a complete technophobe and wouldn't know how to post one,i really will get round to learning one day:eek:

Rob

Thanks Carlos..

The pics are really great.

The DAK panzer is simply stunning, love the weathering..

i'm not too keen on the figures though, hopefully can purchase the panzer IV separetely..:eek:

The Panzer IV looks like an Ausf F2 and rumor has it that the bike's wheels actually rotates! Maybe Clive could confirm that or not.

Carlos

Oh that looks nice...!!!
I'm under strict orders. No more TS purchases this year. But I'd be willing to risk a dip in the celestial matrimonial harmony for one of those mean machines.

Cheers
H

Thanks Carlos.Look at the weathering on it guys,figures are cool too.

Rob

Hi Guys
Just to confirm the wheels on the bicycle do move, it has the chain as well, almost makes you feel the pedals would work also.
Re the figures, I really like the idea of a tank crew resting and taking a drink rather than all the fighting poses.
As an ex-serviceman said to me "we spent 23 hours a day doing normal boring stuff and sleeping with maybe 1 hour of action. Actual fighting even less"
The poses are very natural and I believe the intention is to sell as one combined set. This seemed to go down well with everone at the show on Saturday.
I'm hoping I can test the boundaries of my technology expertise and attach some photos, I'll try the same for the V-2 Command Truck.
Regards
Clive

Attachments

• Photo_1051_resize.JPG
    Photo_1051_resize.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 418
Sweet Clive! I hope you had a great show! Rick promised to make me a custom one of a kind version of this rather awesome model, so I look forward to seeing mine!!:cool:

This New Panzer Iv Looks Great I Will Probably Buy It. You Know I Am Still Waiting On My Winter Mark Iv . I Hope This Does Not Take As Long To Deliver.

This New Panzer Iv Looks Great I Will Probably Buy It. You Know I Am Still Waiting On My Winter Mark Iv . I Hope This Does Not Take As Long To Deliver.

I can't wait till the tank comes out. I love some of there vehicles. But this one looks the best than anything else.

I agree - I have been waiting so long for the Winter Panzer IV I would think it is vaporware if a few haven't leaked out. Since it is my first Figarti piece it will be the bellcow as to whether I add them to my obsession. I'd like to order another item but until I see the Mk IV. :D

:cool: WOW! I like this MKIV, and the Crew! I hope Rick. you will make a SDKFZ-232 8-Wheel Armored Car , with Radio Antennae and Front Grill Guard, with ALL Acessories, hanging from Vehicle! And the CREW having Breakfeast or Coffee Break in the Desert? And NEED MORE 1/30th DAK Fighting Infantry!

I Just Got The Winter Action Set. The Look As Good As Any Othr Top Of The Line Company. I Would Buy More In A Second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back