Dead... dying... wounded... captured! (1 Viewer)

In my figure cabinets i have six shelves for Allied D Day figures.Two of the shelves are beach scenes one British one American.

My current North African diorama (actually, I cal it "The Road to Baghdad, 1943") is 4ft. by 6ft..

Rob and Gil, I really want to see some photos about those DIOS.

Rod.

Very sorry Rod i may have given you the wrong impression.My six shelves of D Day troops are not in a dio,they are arranged as if attacking up an imaginary beach with the only dio accessorie being several Tank traps on each shelve.Sorry for misleading you and one of these days i will get round to posting some pics of my collection.

Rob

Very sorry Rod i may have given you the wrong impression.My six shelves of D Day troops are not in a dio,they are arranged as if attacking up an imaginary beach with the only dio accessorie being several Tank traps on each shelve.Sorry for misleading you and one of these days i will get round to posting some pics of my collection.

Rob

Cummon Rob,
Get with the rising tide and join us in The DIORAMA SECTION. Its red hot at the moment with The Lt, UK Reb, Randy, Razorboy, Rod and all the rest putting in some wonderful creations. Come to think of it, where's Kevin been hiding lately..??

Cheers
H

What about 5 or 6 piece mixed sets Americans and Germans? Dead on the ground could equal a more simplistic paint finish and leave the bottom side unpainted. Maybe a quicker piece to produce at a slightly lower price point? Maybe even resin made as they would be kind of secondary figures similar to scenary?

I'm looking forward to the new Hessians soon to be released. Because of the linear formations used in that period, it would be great to have some "interference" figures; hatless, bandaged head, falling wounded, dead etc., to help make a line of these troops visually more interesting.

Cummon Rob,
Get with the rising tide and join us in The DIORAMA SECTION. Its red hot at the moment with The Lt, UK Reb, Randy, Razorboy, Rod and all the rest putting in some wonderful creations. Come to think of it, where's Kevin been hiding lately..??

Cheers
H

Your tempting me Harold!.The dios of all of the above and of yourself are stunning indeed.Each time i look i'm a little more convinced into having a go.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back