December 2020 New Release:The Battle of San Juan Hill During the Spanish-American War (1 Viewer)

Hello to all collectors!

Thank you very much for everyone's support and attention.

Since the design only considered the matching of movement and the size of the flag, it also wanted to express the unity and courage of the Buffalo Soldiers and the Rough Riders during the battle. That's what I admire most.

It can also be imagined that when the flagbearer of the Buffalo Soldier falls, the Rough Rider will not hesitate to take up the flag and continue to charge forward. If the Rough Rider's flagbearer were wounded, the Buffalo Soldier would immediately take the flag and charge bravely. It is such a moving scene, "united" and "brave".

Of course I'll have a very good answer for everyone by next Friday. Thanks a lot for everyone's suggestions!

Thanks again for everyone's attention.

T.M. Jack
Hello to all collectors!

I also made two new flags which can give all collectors more choices.
Hope you enjoy them!

T.M. Jack
A.JPGB.JPG

The red and white flag is a cavalry guidon. 10th regiment/ company I

The yellow flag with large eagle is the 10th's regimental colors. The yellow color denoting branch of service. Yellow/cavalry, blue/infantry, red/artillery
Thanks.
You really helped.
Team Miniatures labeled the eagle flag as that of Rough Riders, but the flagbearer is African American. The Rough Ruders were a segregated unit.

Thanks.
You really helped.
Team Miniatures labeled the eagle flag as that of Rough Riders, but the flagbearer is African American. The Rough Ruders were a segregated unit.
I believe the units got mixed in the attack.
Mark

I love the way TM are so responsive to collectors and feedback. If you have anything to suggest or raise with them they readily response via this forum or via email. Great work TM, I love you products and can't wait to see the next releases of The Boxer Rebellion, Boer War and Franco Prussian War.

These are a great looking miniatures!!, looks like I have another theatre of war, to want to buy, that gattling gun is definite must have..

Hope to see more Imperial Chinese/Boxers as my Europeans and US Marines outnumber them.

I can hardly wait for the gatling gun to come out.. I wonder if the set is all 5 (4+gun) in a box or if its divided to 2 to 3 sets.. Already love these pieces..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back