December 21 Show (1 Viewer)

Barkmann

Sergeant First Class
Fingers crossed the show looks like it is going ahead. Who's going?

I looked through the exhibitors list and do not reconise a few names, be interested to know who is a NEW exhibitor? Plus what you are bringing to the show?

Saw Ron Baker will be there, nice guy and always has a great K & C range of older and new stuff for sale.
Anyone new there with any K & C?

Fingers crossed the show looks like it is going ahead. Who's going?

I looked through the exhibitors list and do not recognise a few names, be interested to know who is a NEW exhibitor? Plus what you are bringing to the show?

Saw Ron Baker will be there, nice guy and always has a great K & C range of older and new stuff for sale.
Anyone new there with any K & C?

One of those is me. I have been going to the London Shows for years and providing a photo report on the forum.
But this will be my first time as a exhibitor - La Sarouche Diorama Bases! I will have a selection of ready made Diorama Bases on show and for sale etc.

Drop by and say Hi.

Jeff

Hopefully someone can man your stall so you can do a quick video Jeff. Nevertheless have a enjoyable time. Robin.

One of those is me. I have been going to the London Shows for years and providing a photo report on the forum.
But this will be my first time as a exhibitor - La Sarouche Diorama Bases! I will have a selection of ready made Diorama Bases on show and for sale etc.

Drop by and say Hi.

Jeff

Will drop by, googled your name and some nice looking diorama boards.

Thanks! :smile2:

I will try and take some photos as usual, depends on how busy it is and what hall I'm in.

Jeff

Thanks! :smile2:

I will try and take some photos as usual, depends on how busy it is and what hall I'm in.

Jeff

I will also do some picture taking, not sure if there will be anything new etc, possibly T Gunn will have and J Jenkins through Grey Goose, David from TM is going so will take some photos of his stuff. I have heard Andy from K & C will not be there, which i can understand. long way to come and if you just think of the amount of people he will come into potential COVID contact with and many hours on the plane etc, i cannot blame him. Plus not sure that Samex from Italy, who normally has loads of K & C, will be there. From the list of exhibitors there are some new names, but from talking to people, 2 of the people on the exhibitors list have already told them they will not be attending, so will be pot luck, but i know my wallet will be lighter when i leave. I have a number of sets i am looking for and if i only pick up 1 at the show then it is worth going, plus there are some really nice people attend. The most used word at the show is "sorry" as when it is crowded when someone bumps into you and says sorry, the person bumped into also says sorry.....everyone is always poilte.

Drop by and say Hi.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Hopefully see you Saturday week :salute::

Stefano of Saimex Toy Soldiers has told me he won't be coming to the Show

Stay safe mate

Martyn
:)

Hi Jeff

Stay safe mate

Martyn
:)

Martyn, if you and/or Jeff could find a minute or two to take a couple of pics of Mike Norris' Little Legion tables (if he's in attendance) it would be much appreciated ... thanks in advance.

B.
:salute::

Thomas Gunn told me they will definitely have some new stuff on show!

Ian from ICTOYS said he will not be going as a seller which is a shame.

With Stefano from Saimex not going nor Andy I wonder who will represent K&C ?

Hi Jeff

Stay safe mateMartyn:)

Martyn, it will be great to catch up after a couple of years {sm3}....and you can be my first customer!! ^&grin^&grin

Jeff

Unfortunately due to the corona and the loss of our club mate Harry, no show for us this year. but i hope to be there next year if i can. I wish all my collecting friends a very good show and for 2022 a lot of happiness and health. richard :salute::

Unfortunately due to the corona and the loss of our club mate Harry, no show for us this year. but i hope to be there next year if i can. I wish all my collecting friends a very good show and for 2022 a lot of happiness and health. richard :salute::

Richard, a great shame and terrible news about Harrie and hope to see you next year.

All the best wishes.

Jeff

Sad to hear, condolences to all his family and friends.

If you mean Gazza (Aka Gary), then no. But then he will there in March next year.

Jeff

I just take pics; I am not the video man.

That is a guy who painstakingly walks around each table filming everything - I don’t have that much patience 😀

Jeff - good luck with your new venture. The boards look great.

Cheers

Gazza

That is a guy who painstakingly walks around each table filming everything - I don’t have that much patience 😀

Cheers

Gazza

...exactly that is the guy!....I feel like I am in a Seinfeld episode :)

Martyn, if you and/or Jeff could find a minute or two to take a couple of pics of Mike Norris' Little Legion tables (if he's in attendance) it would be much appreciated ... thanks in advance.

B.
:salute::

Hi Buster

Mike told me he should be there and may have a few new British Sudan figures :wink2:

Stay safe mate

Martyn:)

Cheers

Gazza

Your pictures are good and even thou i have attended the show i have still looked at your pictures when i have got home.

Thomas Gunn told me they will definitely have some new stuff on show!

Ian from ICTOYS said he will not be going as a seller which is a shame.

With Stefano from Saimex not going nor Andy I wonder who will represent K&C ?

I asked the organisers, via email, they replied very quickly and there will be no non-UK exhibitors. COVID I think.
Good service from the organisers, I will still attend, just need to be around the 'elite', after all we all know Toy Soldier collector are people above the riff raff, we are either elite or members of a cult, not sure which.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back