December Releases - What do think will be released? (1 Viewer)

In the cooler
Thursday is Dec 1st, what are you hoping for?

i remember seeing a picture of a winter Bergepanther and the Skoda Radschlepper, plus 4 German winter figures, so possibly that will be out for the Battle of the Bulge range, no Allied armour/vehicle for the Battle of the Bulge yet, but here's hoping........

think there will be the AK stuff out as well, but no idea what else?

i remember seeing a picture of a winter Bergepanther and the Skoda Radschlepper, plus 4 German winter figures, so possibly that will be out for the Battle of the Bulge range, no Allied armour/vehicle for the Battle of the Bulge yet, but here's hoping........

think there will be the AK stuff out as well, but no idea what else?

Comet tank should be out this month ^&confuse

Agree but not a Battle of the Bulge vehicle.

Your correct, the British army swapped there Comet tanks which they were training on and used there old Sherman's against the German at the BOB

That great looking DAK Pzkpfw II...looking forward to that...

Going on what I saw in Singapore this month, I'm expecting:

(NA366, 368-374) Napoleon's Old Imperial Guard, last stand at Waterloo, another 9 figures

(NA375) Napoleon and his 2 x ADC's

and shown earlier in the pervious edition of COLLECTOR

(NA354-357) Napoleon's 3rd Hussars, 2 standing, 2 mounted to compliment one of the duellists.

Oh .... and the regular addition of WW2 Germans ......

Roll on Thursday afternoon :) :)

John

Going by the latest Collector I'd bet on Blackadder................:wink2:

I'm looking forward to seeing the 6 new BBG figures, all the AK including the new figures and Panzer II tank and the Comet tank. I can already envisage that tank rumbling down my road to Germany! {sm3}

Tom

I'm looking forward to seeing the 6 new BBG figures, all the AK including the new figures and Panzer II tank and the Comet tank. I can already envisage that tank rumbling down my road to Germany! {sm3}

Tom
You're going to need a bigger road Tom {sm4}

I hope new releases for soe série,a young Churchill for example
Or news for wl série à young fidelcastro on sierra maestra
À goliath for ws serie

Hi Guys,

All will be revealed tomorrow guys...
Among some excellent guesses and suggestions there is definitely one that is not on the horizon... Comandante Fidel Castro.
But as I always say, "never say never!"

Adios for now.
Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back