DECEMBERr: Photo of the Month (1 Viewer)

Love these...a number of them are spectacular !

The two guys working on the truck in the snow are fantastic.

Thank you

Hi everybody,
Grand cru this month !!{sm3}
Already posted but I get tired ....
Congratulations to all for these wonderful photos that give life to these figures FL.
Best.
Guy.:salute::

Definitely my favorite of the series of photos you've posted and that's saying something as they're all wonderful. You have a wonderful collection and a great deal of skill showing it!

Matt

Thank You Matt, When I first received your fig's I was blown away. You are a Master in this Hobby :salute:::salute:::salute:::salute::

BigMike

PS, can you make a Tiger Tank for the Normandy Range PLEASE!!! :wink2:

[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/gball21/media/05077fce-6443-41f6-942b-5e1dd36a08f7_zps1a669cb4.jpg.html][/URL]

Been awhile since I have been able to sit back and enjoy this hobby. This is my December contribution.

Unfortunately my photography skills can't compare to those of some others on this forum, but I still hope you can appreciate the incredible detail on this Panzer IV. Will definitely not be my last First Legion AFV.

IMG_0518 [30045] (2).JPGIMG_0519 [30046] (2).JPG

Been awhile since I have been able to sit back and enjoy this hobby. This is my December contribution.

This looks absolutely fantastic, the positioning of the figures is perfect :salute:::salute:::salute::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back