Defending Fort Apache (2 Viewers)

Robin:

Great dio!

For obvious reasons I really like the Long Horn Saloon!

-Jason

Wonderful dioramas here! I've always liked K&C's "The Real West" series. They're very dynamic. If only I had more shelf space! I was hoping that the two Mounties that K&C released a little while back would be followed with more Mounties but it doesn't appear to be so. That I would have to collect, shelf space or not!

Brendan

Hi Guys,

Here's a little diorama / display featuring our latest "Buffalo Soldiers" and some of our marauding "Apaches". It's not quite finished but I hope you like it.

All the best,
Andy

View attachment 215954

View attachment 215955

View attachment 215956

Greetings from downtown Bangkok Guys,
Great responses and even greater pix of your own collections!
I love to see what you do with our figures and how you 'mix'n'match' them with other companies' work... Looking forward to seeing more and adding additional Apaches and U.S. Cavalry as the series and ranges develop....All the best and happy collecting. Andy.

the diorama looks great.i wonder if the john fords us cavalry are a good seller?i bought a big collection.best regards ronald.

the diorama looks great.i wonder if the john fords us cavalry are a good seller?i bought a big collection.best regards ronald.

Hi Kegel,
I am delighted to say the 'John Ford Cavalry' are a very popular seller for Kings X and for some other K&C Dealers around the world who purchase them from KX direct....Look out for some of the 'JFC' troopers in action later today!
Best wishes and happy collecting, Andy.

hi andy.the new pictures from the western fort and john fords us cavalry are awesome.i ordered a big collection from those figures.18 figures.cant wait to see them at my home.i really hope you do some more us cavalry in the future with the classic us cavalry uniforms.best regards ronald.

hi andy.the new pictures from the western fort and john fords us cavalry are awesome.i ordered a big collection from those figures.18 figures.cant wait to see them at my home.i really hope you do some more us cavalry in the future with the classic us cavalry uniforms.best regards ronald.

Very much appreciate your kind comments, Ronald...Hope you like your 'John Ford Cavalry' figures when you get them...Congratulations and best wishes too, Andy.

hi andy.is it possible for you to make the Buffalo soldiers with no black belts around their shoulders?or to cut the belt away from the figures in your workshop?and to make them like the john ford us cavalry with no black belts? i now they would proberly cost more,but i still want to buy the figures.best regards ronald.

hi andy.is it possible for you to make the Buffalo soldiers with no black belts around their shoulders?or to cut the belt away from the figures in your workshop?and to make them like the john ford us cavalry with no black belts? i now they would proberly cost more,but i still want to buy the figures.best regards ronald.

I asked Andy to also sell white officer with yellow scarf and I was not lucky:redface2:

Francisco

I asked Andy to also sell white officer with yellow scarf and I was not lucky:redface2:

Francisco

Some people can use the " Little big Horn" white soldiers......Were there (many) forts in the fronteer only defended by the blacks?{sm2}

Last edited:

Hi Ronald,
It's possible in the future that K&C may make some 'Buffalo Soldiers' without the black Carbine Belts over their shoulders... however it's not probable that we will 'cut away' any of the Belts from the figures that have only just been released.
At this moment the only request to remove the Carbine Belts has been your own...But we will continue to monitor the issue.
Best wishes and happy collecting! Andy.

hi andy.i would love it,when you make some more Buffalo soldiers,but also some new john fords us cavalry in the future.more apaches and cowboys are also welkome.i,m working hard now at my western diorama.when it is finished i show you some pictures. best regards ronald.

I am still holding out for a mounted column and Andy was very keen many many moons ago. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back