Del Prado & Other Toy Soldier Partworks (1 Viewer)

flagbearer101

Private
Thought my guide to Del Prado and other Toy Soldier Partworks may be of interest. It is written from a UK perspective and experience so availability, series numbers, prices etc... will not by any means all translate across other markets but it will hopefully still contain enough general info to be worth a look for non-UK readers.

http://www.drumandflag.com/5.6.del_prado.html

Thank you, I assume you update this site as new info comes in?
It would be nice to have "clearing house" so to speak for all these ranges in one location.
Ray

Thanks for the overview and welcome to the forum. Hope to hear more from you soon.

I still think the MP looks like a young Andy N.

Welcome to the forum!

Very good website, I found it informative and bookmarked it in my favorites. You've really done your homework.

I didn't know the background of these "partworks" vendors, nor had even heard the term before.

And I did not know that Del Prado and others advertize on TV. That's unheard of here.

Very interesting stuff, prost!
Brad

Welcome to the forum!

Very good website, I found it informative and bookmarked it in my favorites. You've really done your homework.

I didn't know the background of these "partworks" vendors, nor had even heard the term before.

And I did not know that Del Prado and others advertize on TV. That's unheard of here.

Very interesting stuff, prost!
Brad

Well almost unheard of, right Shannon?

Thank you, I assume you update this site as new info comes in?
It would be nice to have "clearing house" so to speak for all these ranges in one location.
Ray
Thanks everyone for your comments. Ray's assumption that I update the site as new info comes in is correct, although sometimes it takes me a while to post new info. The guides on my drumandflag.com hobby site are a selection from those originally uploaded into ebay.co.uk's reviews and guides section.

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...eviewsAndGuides&gbh=1&ssPageName=STRK:ME:LNLK

Here I have many more hobby guides active at present. Fortunately not all of these need regular updates so I can focus more on those that do. Best regards, Rupert

Some of their new range looks great:
img-101146pwon2.jpg
img-1012040e96l.jpg
img-10121403ahx.jpg

img-1012287u9fi.jpg
img-101248lm8jc.jpg
img-101425ya886.jpg

but actually nowhere to find them !!!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back