Desert Village arrived, more buildings & mystery figures. (1 Viewer)

Just what my Crusaders and Saracens need. So long to Dept 56 items.
Mike

Mike

That was the reason why I held off for so long on getting the JG Castle - I thought Andy would make something for these Crusaders to attack one day ! :D

These would be most suitable for Khartoum :) so all we need now is Camel Corps and a load of Madists! :cool:

Wishfull thinking Jeff ;)

Jeff,

It could also be the setting for a mini-diorama of the end of General Gordon in Khartoum.

The staircase part of the structure would lend itself to this end.

K&C needs to make a figure of Gordon "buying it".

My Wishful Thinking, Raymond.

:)

Saw them at the Toy Soldier Shoppe in Milwaukee, they are very nice. They will work dioramas for many eras. Did not pick them up though.

Last edited:
This is one of the mot versatile diorama pieces I have ever seen. I really like the use of the Royal Commandos (one of my favorite K&C sets) as shown in one of the pictures.

Saw them at the Toy Soldier Shoppe in Milwuakee, they are very nice. They will work dioramas for many eras. Did not pick them up though.

Hi Brian,

Did you catch the price tag on this set?

Thanks, Raymond.

Sorry, Raymond, I did not, even think to ask. To busy talking with Paul about other items.

Sorry, Raymond, I did not, even think to ask. To busy talking with Paul about other items.

Brian,

Thanks very much for the super fast reply.

No problem. I shall check out Paul's website.

Cheers, Raymond.

I'm going to get tham all and create a display of Half SAS and American Marines Afghanastan/Crusaders sets!:D

Hello,

maybe stupid question, but is this a new set ? (Desert Village) or an old one ?
if its new, when will it be released ? i am new to the forum so please forgive me my questions, and also my bad (old) scool-english...

panzerknacker

Welcome to the forum!
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
This is a new series. The first couple of pieces are just available now, with the remainder to follow.
The Gateway and the shop/building have just been released.

Simon
BTW, Old Skool English works for me :)

Welcome to the Forum and there are no stupid questions here so never feel reluctant to ask any question :)

Welcome to the Forum. You are just in time to get the new K&C desert buildings. As one of my favourite series is North Afrika, these buildings fit right in.

Terry

ok, so i may understand now. brett postet that he got the first available 2 building from this series, and the pictures on the box show future releases of more buildings from this series ..... and i thought i have missed some informations from K & C, because i never heard befor of other desert village buildings, than SP31+32

thanks for your kind words and wellcome
there is a good mood in this forum.

best regards panzerknacker

Hi Guys,

Re Terry’s (Phantom Warrior) question about the palm trees featured in our Desert Village photos…

They are also by K&C and will be released soon. They come as singles… doubles and a treble.
Glad you like them… they really bring any desert scene alive!

Best wishes and happy collecting!
Andy C.

Excellent news,good to see K&C moving into scenic items.

Rob

;) Maybe be a "SAHARA" MGM Mosque Building, similar to the Picture maybe with a NEW Humphrey Bogart (Bogie), with a Repainted Desert M-3 LEE Tank/M-3 GRANT Tank, with a "NEW" Crew, and a Water Hole Well, Nearby and Sand Bag Trenches/Stone/Brick Wall, for the Men to Fire on to the DAK: Or a SandBag Redoubt for a 'NEW' Desert 6-Pounder Gun and Crew Aussie/British?;):cool: CIAO!

IMG]http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv174/joeW01/IMG_0860.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0859.jpg

Since you mentioned the great Humphrey Bogart I thought I would post the special gift I received from Andy when I won the Pakwagen. Andy nailed it right on the head when he sent me this, but I think my screen name gave it away that I liked this movie :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back