Dickens (1 Viewer)

Whenever I am in Sierra or Kings X I am amazed at how many people like and buy the SHOK and Egyptian pieces. I tend to think that Dickens will be the same and I for one think series such as these are good for the hobby.

These figures look great! I'm always interested in seeing some variety, and the sculpt & paint on these look fantastic. These would make great additions to a recruitment parade, a Christmas village, or even a Dickens specific display. Very cool stuff. Thanks for the excellent pics!

Brad,Tom, thanks guys, good to get the opinion of collectors who've seen these figs first hand^&cool

Rob

I can't wait for these! These guys have been waiting for friends for a long time!

2-L.jpg

That is beautiful, Zach.
I think I will be in for collecting these figures. Very happy to see them coming back, and it would a real treat when Victorian buildings/facades would be included in the line.
Konrad

That is beautiful, Zach.
I think I will be in for collecting these figures. Very happy to see them coming back, and it would a real treat when Victorian buildings/facades would be included in the line.
Konrad

:rolleyes2::wink2:{eek3}^&grin
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back