DIispatches Soon!!!! (2 Viewers)

arnhem44mad

1st Lieutenant
Who would like what:D:D

I would like some new German soldiers, and pictures of the new Market Garden sets:D:D:D:Dmaybe even some scenic items for Arnhem;):D:D

I think there may be some napoleonics though:D

more winter germans armor and troops also a American winter ambulance and a big strictly limited piece of armor

Anyone get the list of upcoming warbirds and/or pictures? It would be great to see a few.

Anyone get the list of upcoming warbirds and/or pictures? It would be great to see a few.

Hi Doug-

Here's the list:

AIR018 P-38 Lightning
AIR019 Messerschmitt ME410A-2/US
AIR020 Arado Ar 196
AIR021 B-25 Doolittle Raider
AIR022 Fairey Swordfish Mk.1
AIR023 Westland Whirlwind VHE (VHE Paint Scheme)
AIR024 Westland Whirlwind FHE (FHE Paint Scheme)
AIR025 Focke Wulf 190 "BLACK 8"
AIR026 Focke Wulf 190 "RED 8 with Snake"

I will have the Arado Ar 196 and the Fairey Swordfish is superb. It was really hard to make a choice between the two.

Pierre.

I dont know if they were present but a bren gun carrier for Arnhem would be cool

p-38 is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more. How about the picture of Marge Bong (Medal of Honor winner and leading American Ace Dick Bong's wife) on the nose? The Arado and Whirlwind arrived today (my ninth and tenth new warbirds) and they are also superb.

Looking forward to seeing what this new armoured vehicle for the Bulge series will be?.Is it that winter Stug perhaps,or something bigger?.

Rob

Looking forward to seeing what this new armoured vehicle for the Bulge series will be?.Is it that winter Stug perhaps,or something bigger?.

Rob

hope fully something bigger im sick of stugs no matter what variant

A Jagdtiger would be a huge beast wouldn't it.Would look real good next to the other large German vehicles.We can but hope!

Rob

Try to get through my 2 soon to be 3 winter tigers and 1 soon to be 2 king tigers.

I would love a Jagdtiger or Elephant,but i guess they could be too big.

Rob

Think I read somewhere that FOV are coming out with an Elephant. Its so big that I don't believe it would look too daft if displayed with K&C figures.

Cheers
H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back