DIispatches Soon!!!! (1 Viewer)

I only have 2.18 post a day.(back to the thread) I would really like to see some ACW figures even though I no it will not happen!

I know this won't be received well on this forum, but I would prefer only retirements through the end of the year from K&C. I have quite a list already of future purchases. I need to catch up some. Plus, I have bought a couple John Jenkins figures recently and I am very impressed with the figures. A few of them have made it on my Christmas wish list as well.

As far as new releases next year, I would love to see more Naps.

Well ... I have done my catching up on the AWI & NAP lines, so I am ready for more.

Line artillery would be nice (guns & gunners separate, please) ... Polish Lancers too. :D :D :D

OD

I want to see some dead people! I have just completed my Afrika Corps and 8th Army inventory (except for the elusive Matilda), and they look great in my diorama. However, I need to see some Germans and Commonwealth soldiers dead, wounded or being hit to get a more realistic look.

Gil

I want to see some dead people! I have just completed my Afrika Corps and 8th Army inventory (except for the elusive Matilda), and they look great in my diorama. However, I need to see some Germans and Commonwealth soldiers dead, wounded or being hit to get a more realistic look.

Gil

Keep hunting for that Matilda,its a great Tank.I am hoping for no WW2 retirements this time round,still catching up with the last lot!.

Rob

Gil

Chekk www.toysoldiersgallery.com they have some retired pieces in there King and Country range, I'm sure I saw it there:D:D:D:D:D

Its almost time as long as theres no badly place chinese holiday. Im hoping for a jagdtiger, tiger, king tiger, or panzer 3 or 4.

Guys

it is 10.30am here in HK and myself and Bob will be meeting with Andy and the team at 1pm HK time to film dispatches which will then be sent out to dealers after that as well.

so we are looking at hours not days now

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back