Dirty Shirt Blue (2 Viewers)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
New series announced in the 2017 Summer catalog, American West Cavalry shown. So far foot figures, but hopefully some mounted cavalry to come. I like the U.S. Army Apacha Scout (32002) $38. Period covered 1860-90's. The range will include Native people, hunters, settlers, Cowboys, outlaws and lawmen. All very interesting. I will try to show page shortly. Robin.

The page in question. Robin.

Attachments

• img-170811180922-0001.jpg
    img-170811180922-0001.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 360
I like 👍 this new series. The wild west is one of my favorite era of US history.

Harrie🤠🏜

i love the western too.but also i love the john wayne she wore a yellow ribbon uniforms.i hope w.britain makes also the classic us cavalry uniforms?{sm3}ronald.

i love the western too.but also i love the john wayne she wore a yellow ribbon uniforms.i hope w.britain makes also the classic us cavalry uniforms?{sm3}ronald.

That would be great and happy to all collectors of the wild west. I like the cavalry with yellow scarves of the movies

Francisco

There will be mounted figures in this range as the horse is as iconic as any other thing for this period. How could we tell the story of the westward expansion without including these animals?
Although I grew up watching all of the western themed movies, and loved them, I also have spent a great deal of time looking at the real clothing and equipment of the period. Too many of my friends are museum professionals or serious collectors and I would never hear the end of it!
We will concentrate on what we feel best represents the historical participants of this period, which is every bit as colorful and interesting as anything you might imagine.
I feel that he wrong saddle equipment or uniform is every bit as disappointing as seeing the wrong vehicles in a World War Two movie.

Hopefully you will agree as you see new releases.
Ken

Then create another new serie dedicated to the movies and series of the Far West as it has done k & C

Francisco

There will be mounted figures in this range as the horse is as iconic as any other thing for this period. How could we tell the story of the westward expansion without including these animals?
Although I grew up watching all of the western themed movies, and loved them, I also have spent a great deal of time looking at the real clothing and equipment of the period. Too many of my friends are museum professionals or serious collectors and I would never hear the end of it!
We will concentrate on what we feel best represents the historical participants of this period, which is every bit as colorful and interesting as anything you might imagine.
I feel that he wrong saddle equipment or uniform is every bit as disappointing as seeing the wrong vehicles in a World War Two movie.

Hopefully you will agree as you see new releases.
Ken

i love the western range.i hope this range is going to be a big succes?i love the cavalry,i hope you make enough figures to create an army for the us cavalry?

Then create another new serie dedicated to the movies and series of the Far West as it has done k & C

Francisco

We don't feel the need to intentionally do something historically inaccurate. We simply work to hard doing research and respect the history that we are representing.
Ken

We don't feel the need to intentionally do something historically inaccurate. We simply work to hard doing research and respect the history that we are representing.
Ken

hi ken.in my opinion you should give it a try with the classic john wayne us cavalry uniforms.for many people who watched the classic western movies and tv shows i think you should give it a try.i think they sell great.or make a poll here on treefrog,and see what the people love the most.the accurate uniforms or the classic john wayne uniforms.i vote the john wayne uniforms.best ronald.

Will we see US cavalry in combat poses?
Yes, we will do some scouting and skirmish poses in this range.
At some point we will even visit the Little Big Horn in addition to other actions. Although this has been addressed by other folks, we know ours would have a distinct look in coloring and equipment.
I not only lived withing eyesight of the Custer statue in Monroe, Michigan for 9 years, I also worked with the Monroe County Museum on their exhibits including the Custer related displays.

I should also point out that this new range includes the War in Cuba, so we have a fair amount of historical information to cover. I have the good fortune to have access to major private collections in my area for reference and that detail will show in our sculpts.
Ken

Yes, we will do some scouting and skirmish poses in this range.
At some point we will even visit the Little Big Horn in addition to other actions. Although this has been addressed by other folks, we know ours would have a distinct look in coloring and equipment.
I not only lived withing eyesight of the Custer statue in Monroe, Michigan for 9 years, I also worked with the Monroe County Museum on their exhibits including the Custer related displays.

I should also point out that this new range includes the War in Cuba, so we have a fair amount of historical information to cover. I have the good fortune to have access to major private collections in my area for reference and that detail will show in our sculpts.
Ken

hi ken.cant wait to collect your new western range.i hope there wil come also some new american revolution figures in the future.i have now almost 200 figures collected trough the years.best ronald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back