Do You Try to Collect It All? (1 Viewer)

When is the Boston show by the way because I'm on vacation late June early July. That would be awful to miss.

I just checked; it's July 1 through 5. Well, guess I won't be going. Bummer. Well, there's always Chicago. Now, that's a long road trip :eek:

Attachments

• 8565.jpg
    8565.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 2
I got an e-mail from Andy, and he is definitely coming to the Show in Boston. Hope to see you gentleman there!

Attachments

• 8649.jpg
    8649.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
I agree with the LAH series, people have a hard time believing your a history buff and not a fanatic when they see pieces like that! I just recently started collecting WW2 K@C, after seeing a piece on ebay. I started to buy all the retired pieces I could find untill I relized how time consuming and expensive it was. So I picked what I thought was the best set form each Allie and Axis armys. And now I concentrate on the newer series that I can complete. The newer pieces are much more detailed and K&C seems to remake new versions of retired items, only with different color schemes or from different theatres. So I think the key is to be patient. I'm sure the popular pieces will keep coming back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back