Does anyone think k&c should produce Leonids and his 300 Spartans? (1 Viewer)

Jordant

Private 2
Is there any collectors who would collect a series from k&c if they produced king Leonids and his 300 Spartans. I think it would be brilliant in my personal opinion does anyone else agree and would like to see this series?

Is there any collectors who would collect a series from k&c if they produced king Leonids and his 300 Spartans. I think it would be brilliant in my personal opinion does anyone else agree and would like to see this series?

King leonidis.

I think the Conte version is a tough act for them to follow. It is a pity they are no longer available.

That maybe so but the products k&c produce time and time again I am sure if they produced this series it would be flawless and no doubt amazing!

That maybe so but the products k&c produce time and time again I am sure if they produced this series it would be flawless and no doubt amazing!
I think the better question is whether there is a desire for these figures in K&C's style, which is certainly different than the one represented by Conte's version.

I think the better question is whether there is a desire for these figures in K&C's style, which is certainly different than the one represented by Conte's version.

I definitely have a desire for the items and for k&c to produce them. And I am sure I speak for many out there. I hope they do release the series one day in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back