Ducal Soldiers (1 Viewer)

Gazza

Staff Sergeant
Hi

Does anyone have any details of what figures / ranges Ducal has produced?

Are there any catalogues or websites?

Cheers

Gaz

Yes, I have the basic Ducal catalog..

I'm also selling the original masters/ painted masters etc..

Let me know if you would like a copy of the catalog..

Hi

Cheers

Gaz

Hi

Cheers

Gaz

I have found in my archives, 6 pages, double sided, A4, showing loads of sets of the figures that Jack Duke made.
It is dated Winter 1991 (4 pages) and Spring 1993 (2 pages)

I can scan and send you those pages, so send me a PM with your email address and I will supply,

John

Massive thanks to John for sending me a copy

cheers

Gazza

I have found in my archives, 6 pages, double sided, A4, showing loads of sets of the figures that Jack Duke made.
It is dated Winter 1991 (4 pages) and Spring 1993 (2 pages)

I can scan and send you those pages, so send me a PM with your email address and I will supply,

John

Dear John.
I actually have purchased the entire surviving DUCAL Range from the firm that bought them after Jack closed down. I have most of his original Masters, and a large number of his Moulds too. Abram Simon the son of the late Gregg Simon sold them to me when he shut down due to illnesss last year.
I also bought some other figure and kit ranges from him with the firm intention of re issuing as many as practicably possible.
We are a retired couple and do not have very much original Ducal catalogue pictures.

I found your forum thread and would dearly love to be able to have a copie of the catalogue if quite convenient please? I have several hundred figures to identify, in addition to those we have references for in the range, and to be in posession of those colour screen images would be heaven sent !
Kind regards

Max and maryse FABRE Chevallier.

Dear John.

I found your forum thread and would dearly love to be able to have a copie of the catalogue if quite convenient please? I have several hundred figures to identify, in addition to those we have references for in the range, and to be in posession of those colour screen images would be heaven sent !
Kind regards

Max,

PM sent, so contact me via that email.

John

Congratulations on the purchase...John will surely help you identify the sets..let us known when you are ready to take orders especially on artillery matters.
Cheers A_C

Dear John.
I actually have purchased the entire surviving DUCAL Range from the firm that bought them after Jack closed down. I have most of his original Masters, and a large number of his Moulds too. Abram Simon the son of the late Gregg Simon sold them to me when he shut down due to illnesss last year.
I also bought some other figure and kit ranges from him with the firm intention of re issuing as many as practicably possible.
We are a retired couple and do not have very much original Ducal catalogue pictures.

Kind regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Back