Dutkins' Collectables Website (1 Viewer)

fab-two

Private
Hi

Does anyone have any personal experiences of using Dutkins' Collectables? I have placed a website order 5 days ago and have not had any confirmation or contact of any kind. Are they still trading?

Thanks

Stephen

I saw them at the New Jersey show a couple of months back. I assume they will be at the Valley Forge show next week. If you haven't heard from them I can ask for you. Just pm me your name and order details.

Rest at ease.

I bought a CS figure from them that had a broken flag. I called and spoke with the owner. He sent a replacement and let me keep the broken one, which I am getting repaired,

I did some research before making up my mind to return the figure or to get it fixed, so I made four phone calls. A woman works there who is not as knowledgable as the owner, whose name is Rich I believe.

Get in touch with him.

Also, there is a show in Pennsylvania coming soon, so the reason for your delay may have been the distraction of preparing for the show.

MikeNick

I don't think he ships everyday. A few years ago I had an order take over 5 days and I live an hour east of him.

I would call, if you have any questions. Rich and his wife are very nice folks and are always happy to talk to their customers.

Unfortunately, Rich will not be at the MFCA show this year.

Prost!
Brad

Since they won't be at Valley Forge, I can call them, if necessary.

Rich is very helpful but they do toy soldiers, the Li'l Army line of molds,,,,plus they sell and buy gold so to give him his due, he's a busy guy. Lois or Gale, his wife, might answer but if you have a question, ask for Rich, he'll hook you up. I've done business with them for 20 years now so I've learned their quirks..sometimes instantaneous shipping, sometimes not so much.....

Hi everyone.

Many thanks for all your replies. They have allayed my anxiety. I am sure Rich will make contact soon. Also jazzeum that is very kind to make the offer. I will wait and see.

Once again many thanks for taking the time to respond.

Regards

Stephen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back