Eagle Design 88mm and warpark Figure + a couple of other bits and bobs. (1 Viewer)

Peiper007

Staff Sergeant
My 88mm gun [winter] arrived today, it is a great piece and goes really well with the Warpark figures, would go as well with K & C and First Legion. Know that K & C and FL are different but the 88mm would not look out of place with any of these figures.

Good to know that they match. Could you post a picture of the 88 next to King & Country figures?
Thanks!

My 88mm gun [winter] arrived today, it is a great piece and goes really well with the Warpark figures, would go as well with K & C and First Legion. Know that K & C and FL are different but the 88mm would not look out of place with any of these figures.

I had the ED 88mm gun and would say it to small to work with king & country in my opinion

I made a bit of a mistake, as did not mean to put it in the Britains thread, meant to be in the general matt thread but do not know how to change it.
See the pic below,
ts9.jpg

Attachments

• ts1.jpg
    ts1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 433
Worth noting that there's an 88mm Gun on display in the German History Musuem in Berlin if anyone visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back