East of India Boxer Rebellion wanted (1 Viewer)

Gribeauval

Private 2
I am interested in rounding out my (rather dusty) East of India Boxer Rebellion. Both Boxers and Western forces. Not looking for super-premium items, however.

You may want to contact Tom Dubel, tdubel on the Forum, as he's selling and has sold East of India figures on eBay.

Thanks Guys for the plug. Well a lot vanished on the first round, i think I have 3 sets left.

I had these for a long time just sitting in the boxes as I always liked them, but in the end, My Trophy Boxer held court so to speak for me. These are a great redo in a nice compact and collectible and affordable series.

TD

I did indeed get several sets from Tom D. A great guy to deal with. Since then I have found a number of sets, including a couple at the West Coaster Toy Soldier Show. Still looking, but probably have a solid base now. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

I did indeed get several sets from Tom D. A great guy to deal with. Since then I have found a number of sets, including a couple at the West Coaster Toy Soldier Show. Still looking, but probably have a solid base now. Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.

Thanks again Tom, I am terrible deciphering forum names, hence you can see the creativity in my screen name!!!!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back