Eastern Front (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Eastern Front or Western Front, these two new late war German infantry figures will be great additions to our growing WWII collection. The Fall issue of our collectors club quarterly magazine, The Standard has a great step by step article on painting the splinter camouflage used on these reversible winter parkas. We used original splinter camouflage articles from our personal collection for reference in painting these. Several more figures dressed for late season campaigning will be previewed in the Winter 2017 and spring 2018 collection. Also pictured is our WWI/WWII sandbagged emplacement section. Look for additional sections to be added next year.

If it's not Steiner, it's his twin brother. Remarkable likeness. -- Al

WB is doing a nice job with size and proportion in its weapons' rendering. Keep up the good work!:salute::

-Moe

I agree with that sentiment. Really like the Eastern Front German troops with the PPSH41. "Rolf"

Thank you,
We work hard on historical content and we hope it shows.
Ken

looking great.i hope there wil come also some new american revolution figures out.i love this range.best regards ronald.

looking great.i hope there wil come also some new american revolution figures out.i love this range.best regards ronald.

There are 5 new Continental Line/1st American regiment figures and three woodland Indians in the Fall supplement preview. There will be at least 4 more in the Winter preview and I am working on new artillery.
I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Back