EF New British Infantry (1 Viewer)

Marchand

Private
I see The Toy Soldier Company has the different sets of Expeditionary Force Zulu War British Infantry. They come in helmets with badges, plain helmets, and spiked helmets. Looks like a lot of conversion potential.

They also have the 2 sets of Zulu warriors.

I see The Toy Soldier Company has the different sets of Expeditionary Force Zulu War British Infantry. They come in helmets with badges, plain helmets, and spiked helmets. Looks like a lot of conversion potential.

They also have the 2 sets of Zulu warriors.
$30 for a set of supposedly 9 poses. In reality it's 2 poses with plug in arms and heads, "creating" 9 poses. Nope, not for me.

Personally , I like those British. Same bodies with different arms, heads is fine. You want your Disciplined ranks.
Don't need any more though. The Zulu's on the other hand, well you can always have more Zulu's. Tons of pose variations between the 2 sets.Another 60 figure warband of these in all the poses I can manage and painted up should be impressive.
FubAr

Personally , I like those British. Same bodies with different arms, heads is fine. You want your Disciplined ranks.
Don't need any more though.
FubAr

How do these Brits and Zulus compare, size-wise, with Conte's and CTA?

How do these Brits and Zulus compare, size-wise, with Conte's and CTA?

I just ordered four sets of Zulu's, so I'll let you know. ACTA are rather small, I painted one box worth but that is all. I am hoping they won't be too far off from the Conte plastics I painted , and mix with Britain's factory metal.
Looking forward to them. I like kit figures with versatility .
fuBar

Attachments

• DSC_0049.JPG
    DSC_0049.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 151

Users who are viewing this thread

Back