Egyptians and Sea People (2 Viewers)

I was only going to buy a few pieces, and have tried to limit my purchases. But I am so happy with what i have bought. These are great figures, beautiful poses, great uniforms, armour and colours.

Attachments

• IMG_9421.jpeg
    IMG_9421.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9420.jpeg
    IMG_9420.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Really nice Jason. I have all the Trojan and Egyptian sets, sadly still boxed up and in storage. I did have the Trojan and Greeks on display but house renovations forced a retreat.
The Egyptian sets are really well done. I got more Nubians on Thursday and ordered another 5 Nubians in the October releases.
I think a sandy base would make your diorama look even more sharp.
Keep collecting the ancients my friend you know it makes sense. The Hitites will soon be on their way!

Gary you are so right. I skimped on last months Nubians, only one pose of each, but they are beautiful. Definitely need a sandy base, it will blend so much better with the figures base. Cant wait for some Hitites

Dad & I love it. Great use of Lycians as Hittites and nice group of Egyptians. We like to use that same Schleich Castle everywhere as well. Very versatile. If you blend in some Hittites, it will be superb.
We finally bought into JJD Egypt. Just a few men but we got the Nubians and 2 chariots and will add K&C pieces as well. We have about half as many Lycians.
Best Wishes, Happy Collecting, Happy Birthday & please Keep Posting
Pats

Thanks Pats for the wishes. I promise to keep collecting and posting.i love seeing everyones figures and i like to pay back by sharing my stuff in turn.
Yes the Schleich castle is awesome. I bought 2 so its a full castle. Very happy with it
Jas

Love the ancients and your diorama has the action and intensity of those times . The African warriors are a standout and the chariot as well. Well done. Regards Greg.

Thanks great. I agree mate. Those archers are fantastic and the Ethiopian figure from the Troy series is one of Johns best

Really nice Jason. I have all the Trojan and Egyptian sets, sadly still boxed up and in storage. I did have the Trojan and Greeks on display but house renovations forced a retreat.
The Egyptian sets are really well done. I got more Nubians on Thursday and ordered another 5 Nubians in the October releases.
I think a sandy base would make your diorama look even more sharp.
Keep collecting the ancients my friend you know it makes sense. The Hitites will soon be on their way!
We have too much stored as well.
Nice collecting.
And you gave me a Hittite headache!;) That should be an awesome field.
Best Wishes & Happy Spring!
Paddy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back