ENGLAND ! - Napoleonic Artillery in new display ! (1 Viewer)

Capitolron

Lieutenant Colonel
Here are my RHA guys all together in a new display !! ^&grin

Attachments

• DSCN1319-1.jpg
    DSCN1319-1.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCN1318-1.jpg
    DSCN1318-1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 526
  • DSCN1317-1.jpg
    DSCN1317-1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 532
  • DSCN1316-1.jpg
    DSCN1316-1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 531
  • DSCN1315-1.jpg
    DSCN1315-1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 537
That's more like it! It warms my heart to see you displaying Napoleonic Brits instead of the "bad guys"!. {sm3} {sm4}

Ron,

they look good, but your images are a bit small for me to see whats there....

can you post bigger???

John

Excellent display....will you be adding the TG rocket set to this?

Very nice Ron... now we just need some horses to pull the guns!

Ron ... time to bump up this thread. Wouldn't want you to feel lonely.

Some more British guns ...

P1010657.jpg

P1010659.jpg

P1010644.jpg

Hope you like. Waiting upon the rocketmen :smile2:

OD

I've only got one K&C RHA gun NA098 .... :(

Seems that they out of production with set NA201 :(

Good news is that more are coming soon, AND I have it on order, so watch out French Cavalry :tongue::tongue:

John

I've only got one K&C RHA gun NA098 .... :(

Seems that they out of production with set NA201 :(

Good news is that more are coming soon, AND I have it on order, so watch out French Cavalry :tongue::tongue:

John

John mate,
What nasty person told you that they were unavailable. ^&grin Keep your eye out for the postie.:smile2:
Cheers Howard

A very nice display. Just a point though, I fear you have misidentified these subjects. They are British Artillery,not English artillery.
It seems to be a common mistake by some people from the United States, as many make the mistake of calling the British Isles, England.
Yes, we speak the same language, with different accents, in all corners of the British Isles and indeed we have four Nations comprising Great Britain: Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. Since 1603 we have shared the same Monarch and since 1707 we have shared the same Parliament. Since these early days our army has been called The British Army. It was this army which prevented the young United States from breaking away from the Mother Country, until the French were invited to take part on the side of the Colonists.
I have travelled quite a bit in the United States and I know what reaction I would get from those below the Mason Dixon Line if I called them 'Yankees'.
I mean to cause no offence and hope this clears up any confusion you may have between England and Great Britain.
The emotional ties between the four Nations of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland are strong and enduring and always will be no matter any differences we may have.

OD

That is a GREAT DISPLAY - almost makes me want to go out and buy more ! :D

I see from the sides of your display case you have some other interesting displays - PLEASE POST THEM TOO ! I love looking at other Collectors displays and see their pride & joy - its what makes this forum fun !

Ron

Mark

The horses, carts and limber sets are John Jenkins releases.

OD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back