Exclusions From Bidding (1 Viewer)

hi terry, i won it !
no other bid - so maye to expensive ? anyway - to me its OK and the euro is so stron that its affordable to me.

i think if the euro remain so strong vs. the USD - a lot of EU customers will switch and buy at the US in USD. for example the new WS187 or WS189 are 38€ each.
thats in USD (Today exchange rate from Onanda.com) = 55.48 USD
look at the treefrog pricelist, and it says retail is 37 USD - thats 18.48 USD less.

ok ok you have to organize shipping, but treefrog ships free all orders over 250,
so just combine some orders, maybe share with a friend... and you can save some money.

my main business is 1:6 scale market, and we buy items every week in the uS, so its easy for me to let all K&C stuff i buy shipped to one of my vendor´s in LA - and bingo, shipping to europe can be done with our regular shippings.

best regards panzerknacker

terry, if you're buyer says he has a us shipping address and has reflected that address with both ebay and paypal then whats the problem? seller protection would allow for this.

I didn't know at first if the buyer's US address was registered with ebay or Paypal. I wanted to make sure it was so I would be covered. It was an expensive item.

Terry

hi terry, i won it !
no other bid - so maye to expensive ? anyway - to me its OK and the euro is so stron that its affordable to me.

i think if the euro remain so strong vs. the USD - a lot of EU customers will switch and buy at the US in USD. for example the new WS187 or WS189 are 38€ each.
thats in USD (Today exchange rate from Onanda.com) = 55.48 USD
look at the treefrog pricelist, and it says retail is 37 USD - thats 18.48 USD less.

ok ok you have to organize shipping, but treefrog ships free all orders over 250,
so just combine some orders, maybe share with a friend... and you can save some money.

my main business is 1:6 scale market, and we buy items every week in the uS, so its easy for me to let all K&C stuff i buy shipped to one of my vendor´s in LA - and bingo, shipping to europe can be done with our regular shippings. If you click on bids, it should show the cancelled one.

best regards panzerknacker

There was another bid before yours and if I am reading it right, looks like the maximum of that bid was $50 more. But the bidder was from a country I don't ship to so I had to cancel it.

As for shipping rates, International shipping rates from Canada are double the US international shipping rates and buyers sometimes bid thinking the rates are the same. International buyers don't want to pay Canadian rates. Shiipng your item to your country would have cost about $120.

I would like to sell International - it would generate more bids - but it just isn't feasible.

Terry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back