Expeditionary Force new figures 1/32nd (1 Viewer)

Nick at TSSD says they will be larger in size, more compatible with LARGE 54mm. I like the Ancients. I can use the Greeks as Allies and Mercenaries for my 54mm Punic wars. Love the peltasts and slingers.
Awesome looking figures.Hope to see more.Some Republican Romans would be great as well as the Carthaginians, Gauls, Spanish etc etc.
Nutz, cuz I have the same period in 28mm but who cares!
Fub

Attachments

• IMG_0704.JPG
    IMG_0704.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 433
  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    157 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_0710.JPG
    IMG_0710.JPG
    163.4 KB · Views: 441
  • IMG_0716 (2).JPG
    IMG_0716 (2).JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 442
  • IMG_0719 (2).JPG
    IMG_0719 (2).JPG
    160.1 KB · Views: 442
hi - these ACW XPD Force figures fit in well with Accurate/IMEX/Britains Deetail - very much my scale of figures. I have several Deetail ACW Cavalry troopers mounted on the XPD Force horses.

The Zouaves look very accurate with fine detailing and the Ancients will be a real pleasure to paint when they are available

regards
9th

Nick at TSSD says they will be larger in size, more compatible with LARGE 54mm. I like the Ancients. I can use the Greeks as Allies and Mercenaries for my 54mm Punic wars. Love the peltasts and slingers.
Awesome looking figures.Hope to see more.Some Republican Romans would be great as well as the Carthaginians, Gauls, Spanish etc etc.
Nutz, cuz I have the same period in 28mm but who cares!

Fub

Having got the test-shots here with me, I can confirm that these are compatible with the TSSD Romans - however, these ARE test-shots and anything can happen between now and actual production items. What I can say is that the quality is fantastic, as is the quality of the ACW figures.

Steve.

Having got the test-shots here with me, I can confirm that these are compatible with the TSSD Romans - however, these ARE test-shots and anything can happen between now and actual production items. What I can say is that the quality is fantastic, as is the quality of the ACW figures.

Steve.

Hello Steve,

As someone who has already got 50 of the X-Force CW figures, will the Zouaves fit the the ones I already have? X-Force HAD some zouave figures on their site that are gone now. The new ones pictured look great. BUT they have normal looking trousers as opposed to zouave style.

Steve.
Good gawd I hope those nice looking X-Force Greeks are not TSSD size Romans!

Hello Steve,

As someone who has already got 50 of the X-Force CW figures, will the Zouaves fit the the ones I already have? X-Force HAD some zouave figures on their site that are gone now. The new ones pictured look great. BUT they have normal looking trousers as opposed to zouave style.

Hi Scott,

Yes, He tells me that these will match the existing ACW figures, which is good news.
Steve.

Unpainted sets are available through their website now.

with Conte Spartans, Old Atlantic 60mm { if you can find them,} Supreme BMC Plus these there are enough figures for a Spartans vs Athens collection at least.Lots of painting , but I can't resist them. The Peltasts and missel troops look great.

fuBaR

IMG_0509.JPGATLANTIC GREEKS.jpgIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0714.JPGIMG_0718 (2).JPG
Some Spartans and Atlantic Greeks, with a few converted from BMC. In an Ancient mood, just gamed British Celts vs Imperial Romans in 28mm. Digging into my collections and adding more unpainted bits and buying more lead .
Then these 60mm EX force are for sale on the web. OOPS.
The Cavalry and Peltasts should be useful for Punic wars , Carthaginian Mercenary troops. I'll find an excuse to buy them.

I saw the ancient sets at the London show today and will be posting some photos tomorrow - nice figures!

Jeff

I saw the ancient sets at the London show today and will be posting some photos tomorrow - nice figures!

Jeff

Here they are.

Jeff

Attachments

• 56.jpg
    56.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 116
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 119
  • 58.jpg
    58.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 118

Jeff

And some more.

Jeff

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 124
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 122
  • 61.jpg
    61.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 125
Jeff, Thank you for the pics. They look great. A bit concerned about the wobbly spears, but we'll see if they can be SHOCKED into place with hot then cold water treatment. If they stay straight, wonderful. If not, I see a lot of cutting , drilling and replacements with wire shafts.
Can't wait to paint a few.
Thanks again for the images.

fUbAr

Jeff, Thank you for the pics. They look great. A bit concerned about the wobbly spears, but we'll see if they can be SHOCKED into place with hot then cold water treatment. If they stay straight, wonderful. If not, I see a lot of cutting , drilling and replacements with wire shafts.
Can't wait to paint a few.
Thanks again for the images.

fUbAr

It's a pleasure Fub.

Jeff

Thanks for posting the pictures. They seem compatible to Conte spartans. Are they more or less the same scale as the Conte spartans? I wish someone would come up with plastic persians too of compatible scale.

Pardon my premature comment. I just checked the website of the manufacturer and they do have Persians! Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back