Extra Photos of the Polish Winged Hussars (1 Viewer)

Julie

Administrator
Staff member
After our shipment arrived late on Friday, we pulled all three of these new figures and added additional photos on the site!
Very well done. Removable plumes on VEA6001 & VEA6003.

VEA6001 John III Sobieski, King of Poland

VEA6002 Charging Hussar Flagbearer

VEA6003 The Trumpeter

Even more angles and photos on the site if you click the pics!

Julie

We sold out of the First Legion ones long ago, hopefully someone who has them in their collection and purchases these can share photos!

Julie

Will we see any preview's of the next offerings soon? I know quite a few of us is anticipating and releases of the next batch..

Here are 3 different Winged Hussars with the Alexander Sobieski's battle flag for comparison.
The left one is from Ages Collection (painted by Ages from St. Petersburg), middle one is from First Legion, and right one is Team Miniatures.

alex_sobieski_2.jpgalex_sobieski_1.jpg

Here are 3 Jan Sobieski for comparison.
The one on the left is from Ages collection (painted by Koof from St. Petersburg).
The first pic has Team Minuatures in the middle while second and third pics are on the right.
The first pic has First Legion on the right while second and third pics are in the middle.
Also, you can see the Winged Hussar with the Alexander Sobieski battle flag in the background.

jan_sobieski_1.jpgjan_sobieski_2.jpgjan_sobieski_3.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the photos Daniel. The FL horse seems to me to better made and have a higher degree of painting.

So which one do you think is better or like more?

Here is the trumpet player from Team Miniatures with most comparable First Legion figure (drummer) in the background. The First Legion drummer is the right drummer, while the left drummer is from Grenada.

trumpet_1.jpgtrumpet_2.jpg

I also have bit of Polish winged hussar obsession. Here are some cool pics from my winged hussars collection. I currently have about 74 different winged hussar miniatures. The Team Minuatures are lower quality than First Legion ones but they still make nice additions to my entire collection.

winged_hussar_2.jpgwinged_hussar.jpg

Hope to see some future offerings/releases to this line/ war including the Ottomans soon..

April Showers may bring May flowers? :)
(Or new soldiers....)

Julie

If it is another batch of winged Lancers, YEY!, of course if it becomes March Showers, it would be Double YEY!!

I finally committed and ordered the first three of these guys

I hope you like it, the Winged Hussars always make me smile, looking forward to future releases.. but with this hobby, there is always something new that will attract me...

Our shipment of the latest 3 figures landed and I snagged one of each from the Warehouse to take additional photos!

VEA6004A Charging Hussar with Lance Pennant

VEA6004B Charging Hussar with Lance Pennant

VEA6005 Winged Hussar Charging with Sword

More photos of each on our Website!

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back