Falklands War?? (1 Viewer)

Come on guys yall are making excuses. As nike says "Just Do It":D

but you would need mine sweepers, destroyers and support frigates not to mention submarines as well:D Could have a huge tank with see thru windows like a seaworld aquarium:D:D:D:D:D:D

but you would need mine sweepers, destroyers and support frigates not to mention submarines as well:D Could have a huge tank with see thru windows like a seaworld aquarium:D:D:D:D:D:D

See guys this is the kind of thinking i like:cool:

A 1/30th scale Nimitz or Forrestal would only measure about 30 metres or 100 feet long. You could replace your driveway or have your neighbours agree to give up their front gardens for the greater good that is an authentic K&C masterpiece. Unfortunately I could see Gordon taking a while to complete this one and, at the price for an Alamo diorama of a few square feet, I'd imagine that it may be cheaper to ask the US Navy for a full size one.

I've been quite tempted by that Figarti E-Boat but haven't yet succumbed. I'd probably go for a K&C warbird first and then commission a display case for it.

I've been quite tempted by that Figarti E-Boat but haven't yet succumbed. I'd probably go for a K&C warbird first and then commission a display case for it.

If you're going to go for a Warbird, out of all the Warbirds now available the Fairey Swordfish is unbelievable (but big). It's a fantastic work of engineering by the model makers.

A 1/30th scale Nimitz or Forrestal would only measure about 30 metres or 100 feet long. You could replace your driveway or have your neighbours agree to give up their front gardens for the greater good that is an authentic K&C masterpiece. Unfortunately I could see Gordon taking a while to complete this one and, at the price for an Alamo diorama of a few square feet, I'd imagine that it may be cheaper to ask the US Navy for a full size one.

100ft psh thats nothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back