Fantastic Grass Mats (1 Viewer)

Spitfrnd

Banned
I recently tried the relatively new JG long grass flexible mat on the strong recommendation of UKReb and I must say it is fantastic. The grass is the most realistic of any I have yet seen, colored consistently all the way to the base, and very easy to work with in placing figures. The mats are extremely pliable and fit together so well you don't even need to secure them to avoid seams. They come in 12 x 24 and 13 x 30 as far as I have found so far and are available here at TF. I think I just bought the last two but hopefully they will restock soon since they are the best grass mat option I think you can find; and I have now tried them all. If you want a great grass mat, run, don't walk to order some of these; you won't regret it.:cool::cool:
jgs22f1.jpg

Yes I have a few of these myself. And I agree they look the most realistic.

Just got a email from JG,and his new desert,winter and grass mats look great more money spent ...............:)

Where can you see those new mats????

This is the email i recieved this morning.

Dear valued customer
I,ve been making some changes to my product range recently, some items have been discontinued or modified , if you would like a copy of the list of deleted items I can e-mail one to you on request.
Also I have some new products which have there own category now on my web site , these are either textile or rubber Terrain Mats there are 10 to start with and more to come in future these replace the timber bases and i believe offer much more scope for diorama making as they can easily be cut to shape with scissors and by placing objects underneath them you can create bumps and hollows in the terrain
Please check out my website for full details www.jgminiatures.com and may I thank you for your support in purchasing my products and wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Many thanks , John

I have got the new Flagstone mat for my LAH display use! It´s simply great!:)

Hi Paulo,

After viewing your photo in frame #8, I have to ask the following question:

I see the lower half of some figures on the top shelf your your picture. Do I see Delhi Durbar figures on that shelf? I think I see Marlborough set #D9, the Hunting Cheetahs of the Nizam of Hyderabad, on the upper right side of the photo. If you collect the Durbar, I would certainly enjoy seeing more of that portion of your collection!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Paulo,

After viewing your photo in frame #8, I have to ask the following question:

I see the lower half of some figures on the top shelf your your picture. Do I see Delhi Durbar figures on that shelf? I think I see Marlborough set #D9, the Hunting Cheetahs of the Nizam of Hyderabad, on the upper right side of the photo. If you collect the Durbar, I would certainly enjoy seeing more of that portion of your collection!

Yes pat, you're right, I don't collect them right now (no more room for that section:), but I have 2 Britains Elephants and a few sets by Marlborough and Britains. I'll try and post some photos (thought I had posted them previously, not sure anymore, I'll post them again). So a little involuntary appetizer I guess:D.

Regards,
Paulo

Yes pat, you're right, I don't collect them right now (no more room for that section:), but I have 2 Britains Elephants and a few sets by Marlborough and Britains. I'll try and post some photos (thought I had posted them previously, not sure anymore, I'll post them again). So a little involuntary appetizer I guess:D.

Regards,
Paulo

Hi Paulo,

Ha! :D Thank you for responding to my question. Yes, the photo presented me with a small appetizer and I am now ready for the main course. Even if you have posted the photos at an earlier date, I would very much enjoy viewing them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back