• 'Stolen Tanks' Like K&C's German T34 Or French/German SPG

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • Good Old Classic Tanks - Shermans/Tigers

Votes: 23 38.3%
  • Blown Up Vehicles - Like The Old Scenic Pieces

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Jeeps/Kubelwagons

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Movable/Mounted Artillery 88s And Such!

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Smaller Less Heard Of Ones - Rauper Schlepper

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Big Monsters - King Tiger (Winter) - Tank Recovery Vehicle!

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Parade Vehicles

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Hitler Car Vehicles

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
I know what you mean mate:)

I will try do make my future polls one voters when I can;):)

Yeah, but what about those of us who are torn in our decision and would like more than one thing?!?

It really depends on what the question/subject is as to whether you should have more than one voting option or not; sometimes, limiting choices can result in polls that have misleading results.
(Just because people prefer Option A doesn't mean they don't also want Option B as well!)

Yeah, but what about those of us who are torn in our decision and would like more than one thing?!?

It really depends on what the question/subject is as to whether you should have more than one voting option or not; sometimes, limiting choices can result in polls that have misleading results.
(Just because people prefer Option A doesn't mean they don't also want Option B as well!)

That is one of several reasons why I am not a big fan of polls. IMO only a very few convey any real info.

A poll such as Would you buy North Afrika Italian AFVs (Yes) (Yes but not my top priority) (No) has more meaning. The recent poll on Australian figures was pretty good as it had limited choices and even a "not interested" in Aussie figures choice.

Terry

I think you need to add the infamous other, not matter what your choices. None of these are of interest to me since the only "vehicle" I would like to see with more than one horse power are those pulled by mulitiple horses.:D

I think you need to add the infamous other, not matter what your choices. None of these are of interest to me since the only "vehicle" I would like to see with more than one horse power are those pulled by mulitiple horses.:D

I agree - "Oh no not another bloody green tank" option is required. ;):D

Jeff

I agree - "Oh no not another bloody green tank" option is required. ;):D

Jeff

I would find that deeply offensive as green is my favourite colour;):D

Rob

Funny you should say that Rob - when Simon chimes in he will no doubt insinuate that I am a bit of a hypocrite. :rolleyes::D

In my defense I only said that cos I was feeling left out - I don't collect WW2 stuff ;):D

Jeff

Funny you should say that Rob - when Simon chimes in he will no doubt insinuate that I am a bit of a hypocrite. :rolleyes::D

In my defense I only said that cos I was feeling left out - I don't collect WW2 stuff ;):D

Jeff

Its never too late to start Jeff;):D

Rob

I like the Less Heard Of Ones now days in my collecting. My collecting has slowed a very great deal I regreat to say, buy my interest is very very high.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back