Figarti buildings ? (1 Viewer)

ExRanger

Staff Sergeant
I saw some pictures of what looked like a factory building from Figarti from the Chicago show. Can anyone provide more information? Are they releasing any buildings in the future?

I saw some pictures of what looked like a factory building from Figarti from the Chicago show. Can anyone provide more information? Are they releasing any buildings in the future?

Best asked Matt at Hobbybunker m8

I asked the same, but from a UK point of view, they do look good, I think there is a shortage of good buildings etc, Eagle Design had a couple of good sets, the damaged bank set is very good. The UK dealer Figarti was just waiting on price before deciding, as with the £ to $ price changes etc.

I asked the same, but from a UK point of view, they do look good, I think there is a shortage of good buildings etc, Eagle Design had a couple of good sets, the damaged bank set is very good. The UK dealer Figarti was just waiting on price before deciding, as with the £ to $ price changes etc.

I have been wondering about Eagle Designs buildings. If you have them, could you post a picture of them with some figures?
Chuck

I believe one was $145 and the winter one was $155.

They should be out when the King Tigers come out.

Thanks, matt

Matt had some on sell on eBay this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Back