Figarti Chicago 2014 (2 Viewers)

Maybe they meant that the only examples available/made so far we're those at the show?

Rob

Thanks for the photos Brad.....Obviously Figarti has been quite busy:wink2:....The Winter Panther and Pershing look great:salute::

Just go to show Peter at Figarti take on board what people want ! Told Peter this year people were wanting a White Panther with side track armour !^&grin:wink2:
Brad thank for posting all the photos

Unfortunately, that isn't the case Rob. They didn't have much for the Show so brought what they had. If I had known this was the case, I would have posted it immediately so people wouldn't have got their hopes up. Apologies to all.

Brad

Unfortunately, that isn't the case Rob. They didn't have much for the Show so brought what they had. If I had known this was the case, I would have posted it immediately so people wouldn't have got their hopes up. Apologies to all.

Brad

Matt from hobby bunker was quoted as saying the winter Panther would be on general sale in December!?^&confuse

Guys,
The panther and Pershing are full production items and we should have some by Dec with the balance either end of Dec or early Jan. The Kv2 is full production and will follow shortly thereafter.
The bed spring T34s. , Tiger and su are the elusive Chinese Ebay items from last year and they are v .
Limited quantities, no more than a dozen between Matt and I, they are the last ones.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Clive

Thank you for clearing this up Clive and apologies for not getting this right! :redface2:

If you would like close up photos, please let me know.

Guys,
The panther and Pershing are full production items and we should have some by Dec with the balance either end of Dec or early Jan. The Kv2 is full production and will follow shortly thereafter.
The bed spring T34s. , Tiger and su are the elusive Chinese Ebay items from last year and they are v .
Limited quantities, no more than a dozen between Matt and I, they are the last ones.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Clive

GOOD NEWS:salute::

Guys,
Hope that helps.
Regards
Clive

Hi,
I'm intrigued, what's the story behind the 'elusive Chinese Ebay items'? Just out of interest.

Pete

No need for you to apologize at all Brad, you are doing a fine job out there my friend:salute::

Rob

Just wondering if the KV1 comes with any figure ?

That would be excellent if it did....even a half figure would be most welcome....hopefully it will be 1:30th in scale with the tank itself and not oversized.

Will try to check today. However, when I tried to open the hatch, it wouldn't open so there may be none.

Will try to check today. However, when I tried to open the hatch, it wouldn't open so there may be none.

Thank you Sir. It would be very disappointed if the hatches are all closed up :(

On the prototype it's closed. No turret figure but a standing figure will come with the set.

Brad

Brad, Are the side skirts on the Figarti Winter Panther removeable or are they fixed? Thank You again for your responses and valued information from the Chicago Show....Best Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back