Figarti morsel rail carrier question (1 Viewer)

tdubel

Major
Quick question. Does anyone know which set the two figures that are shown in the rail carrier stock photo are from? Thanks in advance.
Tom

Quick question. Does anyone know which set the two figures that are shown in the rail carrier stock photo are from? Thanks in advance.
Tom

Got to love autocorrect. Should be morser.
Tom

Tom

Etg-061 which you can still buy Tom :wink2:

Etg-061 which you can still buy Tom :wink2:

Hi Neil,
I have those, but in the original Morser Carrier pic, there are 2 figures with guns, I don't have those and can't figure out what they were?

Tom

Hi Tom,
I checked my website which shows the 3 man crew on the Karl Morser. The 2 "sentries" you are referring to may be ETG-057 Guarding the Track or ETG-058 Achtung.
Where's the photo and I can check for you?
Best
Clive

Their was an add on crew available. I brought them when I purchased the carrier. Ron

Give Matt a call at Hobby Bunker. He has them on his web site ETG061 Additional Karl Morsser Figures add-on set. 69.00 on sale for $51.99. Hope that helps. Ron

First, thanks for all the replies, to clear any confusion regarding the add on set that is ETG 061, I have that, see the picture and let me know if you can id these figures:

thanks and sorry for the confusion
Tom

First, thanks for all the replies, to clear any confusion regarding the add on set that is ETG 061, I have that, see the picture and let me know if you can id these figures:

thanks and sorry for the confusion
Tom

I have those two figures and I think they came with my carrier. Ron

I think that is right. I have all sets to go with the Moerser other than the carrier and I do not have those two. I also do not recall seeing these sold separately as a set by themselves.

They must have come with the first release of the Carrier. I will email Rick directly on this one to confirm, but thanks to all.
Tom

I think that is right. I have all sets to go with the Moerser other than the carrier and I do not have those two. I also do not recall seeing these sold separately as a set by themselves.

Think your right

Hi Tom,
I checked my dio. The standing figure with the rifle has ETG-032 on the base so confirms he and the seated guy were part of the Rail carrier set for the Karl Morser.

Regards
Clive

Hi Tom,
I checked my dio. The standing figure with the rifle has ETG-032 on the base so confirms he and the seated guy were part of the Rail carrier set for the Karl Morser.

Regards
Clive

Thanks Clive, I had a feeling, I guess they didn't include them in the Carrier set (second version)! Oh well, if you find any floating around in the UK, keep me posted!!!
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back