Films and news (1 Viewer)

Tony Neville

Command Sergeant Major
Guys

i have a number of films ready to go on and new news. take look under shows at the great miltary odysessy show last year

However i am off to hong Kong this week and some great meetings with some great guys not just K&C!!

so i will be loading the films up when i get back from my trip.

The site is doing amazing with now over 400 registered users and a mass of hits per day.

keep your eyes out for some changes that will be taking TSTV into phase two

I have been supplied with some great stuff from members of Treefrog and if any of you want to have your pictures of dios or your collections into films then dont hesitate in contacting me and i will turn them into a little film

thanks guys

Tony

Guys, check out the film of "The Lt." Joe's incredible Zulu War collection, certainly the best I've ever seen!:cool::cool:

:cool:There's also a cool new two part film about the world's largest living history show, complete with a Tiger Tank and Stug III!

:cool:There's also a cool new two part film about the world's largest living history show, complete with a Tiger Tank and Stug III!

Louis
Where do we find this Two part film about the world's largest living history show, complete with a Tiger Tank and Stug III??:confused:

Please give hint.

Guys, check out the film of "The Lt." Joe's incredible Zulu War collection, certainly the best I've ever seen!:cool::cool:

Louis I wasn't aware that Tony had finished putting it all together until I read your last post and just notice this one. Thanks for your comments and a very special thank you to Tony for putting it all together......The Lt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back