First figure from the studio (1 Viewer)

Foxhole_Adam

Private 1st Class
Hi Guys and Gals,

These are just a few quick snaps taken on my phone as the photo booth is still being set up, but I was so excited when I saw these guys.
5 months of work and planning has finally come together with our design and painting studio now working full time! {sm4}

This first figure is from the first wave of releases from my new company which will be launching in the next couple of weeks (more info coming very soon!...).

British Commando with Sten Gun, Patrolling cautiously.

The bases are still to have some flocking applied and the Matte Varnish is still to go on, so more photos will follow shortly.

Scale is 1.30 and they fit nicely with K&C, TG, JJD et al

Cheers

Adam

Hi Guys and Gals,

These are just a few quick snaps taken on my phone as the photo booth is still being set up, but I was so excited when I saw these guys.
5 months of work and planning has finally come together with our design and painting studio now working full time! {sm4}

This first figure is from the first wave of releases from my new company which will be launching in the next couple of weeks (more info coming very soon!...).

British Commando with Sten Gun, Patrolling cautiously.

The bases are still to have some flocking applied and the Matte Varnish is still to go on, so more photos will follow shortly.

Scale is 1.30 and they fit nicely with K&C, TG, JJD et al

Cheers

Adam

I very much like the style of this figure, but would prefer you might stay away from the frocking on the bases. Rough cost and availability for these TS ? Michael

Looks very nice. I like the flock on bases and it now is becoming the norm and expected so, will look forward to seeing them finally done.
Mitch

Looks very nice. I like the flock on bases and it now is becoming the norm and expected so, will look forward to seeing them finally done.
Mitch

Hi Mitch,

We're going to offer them with and without flock.

The default will be with but there will be an option on the website to have plain bases as in the photo.

Cheers

Adam

I very much like the style of this figure, but would prefer you might stay away from the frocking on the bases. Rough cost and availability for these TS ? Michael

Hi,

The costing etc being finalised now.

In the meantime if any of you are Twitter users you can get more info and some sneak peeks if you follow @Openfire_figure

Cheers

Adam

Re: More figures from the studio

A few more figs, again snapped with my phone. These figures and their style are inspired by the Commando comics I read as a kid and which first got me hooked on history. All 1:30 scale, fit nicely with K+C etc.

The "proper" photos are being taken over the next couple of days.

There are 20 figures all to be released as limited editions, and all are made, painted and lovingly packed by our studio in Manchester, UK

Cheers

Adam

These look pretty cool, I really like the canoeists. When will these be available to purchase?

Liam{sm0}

Adam ,

Really like the commando's & partisan's your working on...i would be interested in these if/when they become available...good work !
Please keep us all posted !

Joe

Very nice. Pretty exciting stuff for you I bet :) Can't wait to see one in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back