First Legion Napoleon and Staff and Old Guard (1 Viewer)

FirstLegion

Sergeant Major
Since everyone seems so excited about Napoleonics lately with K&C releasing their French Old Guard (in tan pants?) and a Napoleon and Staff Set in August, I thought I would remind everyone that we too are releasing a Napoleon and Staff Set and French Old Guard....how strangely coincidental! :D

Our figures now seem to be pretty much price neutral with K&C, so collectors have a lot of choices these days as to where to spend their hard earned collecting dollars...As we say in our adverts, you can collect toys or you can collect history, the choice is yours!

NAP0030 Napoleon and Staff - Due out mid-September
54mmfrenchstaff.jpg

NAP0021-NAP0029 French Old Guard - also due out in September
54mmoldguard.jpg

Figure NAP0026 (2nd from left) has four head variants to provide a little variety to unit based displays.

Also, don't forget that coming out towards the end of August will be the first of our Borodino French Allies with Murat and the Wurttemberg Jaegers and Westphalian Jaeger Carabiniers!

NAP0062-NAP0065 Murat and the Wurttemberg Jaegers
MuratJaegers3.jpg

NAP0066-NAP0071 Westphalian Jaeger Carabiniers
WestphalianJaegers1.jpg

Thanks for looking and keep checking our website for updates of these and other figures...

Best,

Matt
First Legion Ltd

While it's not a range that I collect, no one could possibly deny that these figures are absolutely STUNNING !!!

Thanks for posting some pictures for us to see :)

They do look nice, I am waiting for some line infrantry. It will be nice to see these releases out soon so we can get on to the CAVALRY.:D:D

They do look nice, I am waiting for some line infrantry. It will be nice to see these releases out soon so we can get on to the CAVALRY.:D:D

Hmm...I wonder what codes NAP0072-NAP0080 will be? How about codes NAP0095-NAP109? Not sure yet, but could it be? Would it be...? Wait for it...CAVALRY? I haven't decided yet, depends on how nice you are to me. If you're mean I'll release brunswick infantry first. ;)

Hmm...I wonder what codes NAP0072-NAP0080 will be? How about codes NAP0095-NAP109? Not sure yet, but could it be? Would it be...? Wait for it...CAVALRY? I haven't decided yet, depends on how nice you are to me. If you're mean I'll release brunswick infantry first. ;)
Well that is great news then Matt since I feel quite comfortable with my record on being nice to you, and patient too.;):D:D

Great job on the Frenchies too. That is an incredible command set!

What do you think Capitolron? He is our "French Expert". :D

No question - Matt is producing some wonderful Napoleonic Figures :D

One quick question. Can you give us an idea of the cost of the Napoleon set? I ask for the because I suspect I will need to save up for it.

Old Guard

Matt,

Will the Napoleon staff set be coming out in September?

King's Man
Well while you are waiting I did note that his original post did say:
NAP0030 Napoleon and Staff - Due out mid-September. Since he also mentioned price competitive with K&C, I would expect the cost per figure to be similar to their current releases, which you can puruse (or better still, order;):D) at their site.

Thank you Spitrnd, I missed that one Matt's original message. This set is a must have in my book.

King's Man

It's September. When will the Staff set be released?
Well the original post said "due mid September" so we are not there yet. With the general mess in China, it is hard to know how any of these schedules may be affected.

Well the original post said "due mid September" so we are not there yet. With the general mess in China, it is hard to know how any of these schedules may be affected.

Unfotunately, no, the set will not be done in mid-September and I'm not going to provide any guidance as to when it will be done at this point because I simply don't know. Suffice it to say, I got back to China a few weeks ago and went to check on the production and we're having an issue with the MFR that until it is resolved, I don't know when I may see this set. I will say that dealing with some MFR's over here is something of the wild west and we've learned a LOT in 2008. We will take the lessons of 2008 and apply them to our 2009 and production plan and I can guarantee you all the following two things:

1. Moving forward, our release projections will be much more accurate as we're learning the realities of manufacturing hand created products here.
2. In 2009, you can expect an average of at least one release per month from us because we are more than doubling our production capacity. We've worked out the remainder of our 2008 and full 2009 production schedule and there is quite a bit on it as well as quite a bit of wiggle room factored into each release to ensure we meet it.

I know this doesn't get you all any closer to gettng your hands on this eagerly anticipated set and for that I apologize. For this set in particular, I'm not going to speculate on the release date until I actually see the finished production!

Regards,

Matt

First Legion you make the best NA series than any other company. I really do mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back