First Legion Napoleon and Staff and Old Guard (2 Viewers)

Unfotunately, no, the set will not be done in mid-September and I'm not going to provide any guidance as to when it will be done at this point because I simply don't know. Suffice it to say, I got back to China a few weeks ago and went to check on the production and we're having an issue with the MFR that until it is resolved, I don't know when I may see this set. I will say that dealing with some MFR's over here is something of the wild west and we've learned a LOT in 2008. We will take the lessons of 2008 and apply them to our 2009 and production plan and I can guarantee you all the following two things:

1. Moving forward, our release projections will be much more accurate as we're learning the realities of manufacturing hand created products here.
2. In 2009, you can expect an average of at least one release per month from us because we are more than doubling our production capacity. We've worked out the remainder of our 2008 and full 2009 production schedule and there is quite a bit on it as well as quite a bit of wiggle room factored into each release to ensure we meet it.

I know this doesn't get you all any closer to gettng your hands on this eagerly anticipated set and for that I apologize. For this set in particular, I'm not going to speculate on the release date until I actually see the finished production!

Regards,

Matt
Matt
Whne do you expect the British Gaurds to be available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back