First Legion/TM Terrain diorama (1 Viewer)

sammy719

Major
Took awhile to recover from some personal issues in 2018 but life is good again!🙏🏻 ...in the works with David Marshall of TM TERRAIN of a Normandy project, basically a larger diorama that I can add boards to over the next few years but the first sections will include church ruins which I'll add my First Legion Germans defending and the American forces attacking through a Cafe, Town Square...looks to be ready by late September/October.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210622-085954_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210622-085954_Gallery.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 455
Took awhile to recover from some personal issues in 2018 but life is good again!🙏🏻 ...in the works with David Marshall of TM TERRAIN of a Normandy project, basically a larger diorama that I can add boards to over the next few years but the first sections will include church ruins which I'll add my First Legion Germans defending and the American forces attacking through a Cafe, Town Square...looks to be ready by late September/October.

Good luck!

I've amassed over 170 buildings in 54mm for a 'Good Luck' village of St.-Mihiel ,France 1918.....not many doubles.
I'm working on converting over 100 Conte FFL to Poilu and Colonial Infantry.Over 4000 figures..hey...what's in a number?
Enjoy your venture!

Randy

Sammy,

It is nice to have you back on the forum! I am glad to hear you are doing well!

Best regards,

Alex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back