First Legion WW2 Kharkov SS Germans (1 Viewer)

Well, we're not. You're talking about a company started by FL collectors that exists to essentially emulate our entire style figure making, hence why i thought it funny. Anyway, 'nuff said on this, won't comment further on it.

As for Americans and British, we actually do have plans to release British Commandos and a British Tank. We have something special prepared for the British Tank that's never been done before. We'll see how it goes as it's something not possible 5 years ago....but we think we can achieve it now. Should be interesting....

Great news on the possibility of another British tank and hopefully its not a Sherman variant, but something authentically British like a Churchill, Cromwell, Comet, or even a Centurion (an Israeli Centurion would be the perfect pairing for the T-62 tank!)

The Panzer III looks great but it represents a tank of the Das Reich Division and that’s not something I’d want to have in my collection because of their numerous atrocities, including Oradour Sur Gl

I applaud your personal commitment as collectors we all have to make decisions about what is expectable to us, unfortunately for collectors looking to recreate certain battles you just can't erase an entire unit from the conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back