Fixed Figures (1 Viewer)

Praetorian

Hi Guys,

There have been some questions recently about which figures are fixed in two of our upcoming vehicles.

In WS106, ‘Hitler's Paris Visit’ only the driver is fixed in place, all other figures, including the Führer himself, are removable.

In AK046, the new ‘HORCH’, the Rommel figure is removable but the other three figures are glued in place. This has been done because the remaining figures are specifically designed to go with this vehicle due to the inclusion of the radio.

Happy Collecting!

I am sure that this news will increase the popularity of these two sets.

I am sure that this news will increase the popularity of these two sets.

OZ you won't be able to help yourself.Anything German and you are all over it.You cleaned me out the last time you called in and you got the best of the deal for sure.I bet you buy them mate as the temptation will drive you crazy.

OZ you won't be able to help yourself.Anything German and you are all over it.You cleaned me out the last time you called in and you got the best of the deal for sure.I bet you buy them mate as the temptation will drive you crazy.

Hey, I reckoned it was time a swap went my way for a change :D

Btw, I've dug out some more FOV stuff for my next trip ;)

Great! I am one of those obsessed with the removable figures. Having the driver of the Benz and the figures of the Horch glued, however, makes sense. 100% happy!

Gil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back