Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers? (2 Viewers)

Will do mate, the TAW stuff is far too nice to lay dormant forever!

Cheers,

Craig
WETS

Craig,

looking at the T Model Ford, could we be looking forward to an Aussie Car from Palestine c 1917 ???

Something I'm sure that your talents could provide??? ^&grin^&grin

John

Craig,

looking at the T Model Ford, could we be looking forward to an Aussie Car from Palestine c 1917 ???

Something I'm sure that your talents could provide??? ^&grin^&grin

John

John, take a look at the Yeomanry Miniatures thread under More Glossy Manfacturers. Trooper

Attachments

• alcc 003.jpg
    alcc 003.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 251
Alan,

Beautiful model mate, I've emailed Brian for a listing. I assume the vehicle was made by Dave Love and the figures by you?

John,

Still working to finish that 25 pounder first mate, it's been a long production journey but I'm sure the end result will be worth it :smile2:

All,

Got an email back from Father Greg this morning and sadly he won't part with any of the TAW moulds and masters in his possession. He told me production was about to commence 'again' so I wait with baited breath!

Regards,

Craig
WETS

Hi Craig,

Thats very good news on the TAW. I certainly hope they come back.

Dave

Hi Craig,

Thats very good news on the TAW. I certainly hope they come back.

Dave

Hi Guys,

It seems that Fleurbaix is gone for good.......pitty he is not wanting to sell the masters and molds.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

It seems that Fleurbaix is gone for good.......pitty he is not wanting to sell the masters and molds.....

Is this Fleurbaix guy going to ever come back or at least sell his molds to someone that can carry on with the great TAW / Mountford Sets......
Or are we to assume the worst case senario and consider these as gone for good and the mold dumped in some bush....or sold for its weight as scrap:(:eek::mad:

Hi Luiz,

Father Greg recently announced a "BIG" return but it appears no one has heard from him since?

Sadly your assumptions may be correct :(

Craig
WETS

Hi.
Has anyone made any purchases lately from Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers?
I would really appreciate an honest opinion. You can send me a private message if you like.
Thanks,
MikeNick

Hi.
Has anyone made any purchases lately from Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers?
I would really appreciate an honest opinion. You can send me a private message if you like.
Thanks,
MikeNick

Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers is no longer operating due to the death a couple of years ago of its owner Greg Simon.

I do not know what has happened to the moulds, and have not had any correspondence with his family since that time.

Maybe someone in South Australia may find them and decide to make figures again, but I think not, much to sadness of collectors worldwide.

John

Hi.
I have been receiving emails from someone named Abram using this email: ghsimon@live.com.au
The sender keeps asking if I am still interested in following up on an inquiry that I sent three years ago.
I don't know what to make of the situation?
MikeNick

Same here. I did not respond. I inquired back in AUGUST 2013. i would not trust the sender, unless the site is reactivated with pricing and a posted and verifiable contact. Maybe the site was hijacked, including the site's email repository.

Hi.
I have been receiving emails from someone named Abram using this email: ghsimon@live.com.au
The sender keeps asking if I am still interested in following up on an inquiry that I sent three years ago.
I don't know what to make of the situation?
MikeNick

Hi Mike,

I would not persue the request for business follow up unless like Fort - Stamford has mentioned there is physical evidence that they are trading.
As mentioned by Obee, they have gone out of business back in 2011 and the site has been left idel since then.....we do not know to this extent if you are or not on the verge of falling into a scam .....^&confuse{eek3}^&confuse
Much to our loss, they bougnt many Mountford, Toy Army Workshop, Rose Miniatures and other brand molds just to see them being lost ......
Cheers
Luiz

A long time ago, I had Ebay issues with said person, whereas I bought Trophy figures listed and shown as complete, but received all busted up. Never got resolved because of argumentative and evasive responses...DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS GUY IN ANY WAY, ABSOLUTELY...Michael

Fellers,I believe it was 3 (or was it 5?) years past I ordered medieval knights from Fleurbaix through Al
Green @ Green's Collectibles.If memory serves,I bought metal crusaders from 3 different makes from that
company which was located in Australia/New Zealand.Present status of Fleurbaix?I do not know.

The last I heard of Fleurbaix was shortly after the death of Father Greg. At that time his sons were proposing to carry on with the product. however from the samples I saw reviewed it appeared as though all the different companies he purchased had been mixed up. Incorrect arms and heads had been added to figures and I would imagine that anyone purchasing the company would have a massive job trying to seperate the individual masters into their relevant series. Good luck to anyone facing that task. Trooper

The last I heard of Fleurbaix was shortly after the death of Father Greg. At that time his sons were proposing to carry on with the product. however from the samples I saw reviewed it appeared as though all the different companies he purchased had been mixed up. Incorrect arms and heads had been added to figures and I would imagine that anyone purchasing the company would have a massive job trying to seperate the individual masters into their relevant series. Good luck to anyone facing that task. Trooper

What a shame. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back