Fort John Ford (1 Viewer)

There are some more U.S.Cavalry figures 'in the works' that should work well with 'John Ford Cavalry'...but a few more months down the line.

Best wishes and happy collecting! Andy.

Hope some are on horseback, would love to make a column. Robin.

20786255_10210328864562055_424504982_n.jpg my classic us cavalry collection.its a mix from kingsx toy soldiers and kronprinz toy soldiers.i love them.best ronald.

I think I have the Middle mounted figure, cannot remember seeing the other two though. Are they K&C?
Thanks, Robin.

I think I have the Middle mounted figure, cannot remember seeing the other two though. Are they K&C?
Thanks, Robin.

hi robin.the other 2 mounted figures are from kronprinz miniatures.they have also the classic us cavalry figures.i mix the figures togther.7 figures on the picture are from kronprinz toy soldiers.there are comming more in the future.ronald

hi robin.the other 2 mounted figures are from kronprinz miniatures.they have also the classic us cavalry figures.i mix the figures togther.7 figures on the picture are from kronprinz toy soldiers.there are comming more in the future.ronald

Thanks I just checked Kronprinz site and found them. As a matter of interest do these mounted figures look correct size next to the K&C mounted figure, if so may have to think about placing an order. Thanks, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back