Forthcoming and first Dispatches of 2014! (2 Viewers)

Need EA 6 0r 17 Pounder Gun, a Aussie Mortar Team, a Aussie Vicker's MG Team, Command Jeep,New AUSSIE Assault Infantry (Men) similar to Retired EA013! a CWT-15 Supply Truck, and a Bedford (QLC) Semi-Opened Canopy with EA Rider's aboard! Last, Repaint Stuart tank, Humber Armored Car, and make a Desert Sherman Tank! CIAO!^&cool:wink2:

No doubt 2014 will be jam packed full of new releases ! It may be easier to ask what King&Country won't make versus what is coming in the next few months. The amount of new product that comes out month after month
like clockwork IMO is amazing. ^&grin

Fairly sure the Dec release of the mounted WW1 German officer, will be quickly followed by the other 2 mounted officers shown in the latest Collector mag. They look very good and on my hit list. Robin.

It has to be NAP RMs

after seeing them shown at the London Show.

:)

John

As others have already said, early 2014 releases should be LoJ with disciples and fishing boat, Napoleonic Royal Marines, "Looting" early-war Germans and "plastic" Alamo Mexicans.

As for later in the year, Andy at last month's London Toy Soldier show mentioned in conversation that the next release of commandos would include two canoes - one with both crew men paddling, the second with one figure in the act of disembarking from the canoe. He also mentioned that as part of the FoB range there would be a London Fire engine with firemen which should be interesting. Hopefully,also, it won''t be too long before we see the next KnC armoured vehicle.

As others have already said, early 2014 releases should be LoJ with disciples and fishing boat, Napoleonic Royal Marines, "Looting" early-war Germans and "plastic" Alamo Mexicans.

As for later in the year, Andy at last month's London Toy Soldier show mentioned in conversation that the next release of commandos would include two canoes - one with both crew men paddling, the second with one figure in the act of disembarking from the canoe. He also mentioned that as part of the FoB range there would be a London Fire engine with firemen which should be interesting. Hopefully,also, it won''t be too long before we see the next KnC armoured vehicle.

Very welcome news!Thanks for that

Rob

Hi Guys, hi Jason (Panzer ace),

Who says those German Soldiers are looting…? Perhaps they’re only borrowing…!

All the best guys and Happy New Year when it comes,

Andy C.​

P. S. A big thankyou also to DM101 in Singapore – I love to see your work, well done!

Ok Andy, now that you have surfaced, a quick rearrange of the dispatches, LOJ, those borrowering Germans, home guard/fire truck (fire man too I hope) and the WW1 mounted Germans, no one else needs to know about my request^&grin, have yourself a great New Year and keep yourself tidy for Thursday night releases.{sm2}:salute::, Robin.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Should be up in a couple of hours hopefully. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back