Forthcoming Dispatches (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
At the suggestion of a very wise man here is the Dispatches thread!:D

Place your bets gents,I'm going for 8th Army withl perhaps a side dish of Bulge, what do you reckon guys and what are you hoping for?.

So far this year has been one of the best yet, can it get any better?;)

Rob

I think that's a good bet, plus I'm wondering what Andy may be announcing in Chicago. Perhaps nothing but you never know. From what Pete and Tony have said on here, it sounds like K & C UK will be announcing their new range at that time.

I think a little visit to the FOB may happen and hopefully for those who partake the medieval sets and some Ancient Egypt is always nice to see. I think the last few months have been prolific so, we may have a little slow down in terms of numbers. Having said that I may now have to eat my words.

If you guys are right about 8th Army a nice 25 pounder with crew would not be to nasty to have to look at. I am usually happy with what comes out so, just waiting patiently for the 1st
Mitch

I think some 8th army soldiers!:D:cool:

Hopefully some British and American D-Day sets but!:eek:

Going to be an 8th army month i think!?!! Hoping for Monty's HQ caravan & a desert spitfire?

Craig

Definitely looking for some Bulge - Americans first I hope. Wouldn't mind some Napoleonic infantry - 95th rifles would be my preference

I haven't been right yet but I think Crusaders are a strong possibility.

I do not want to be yelled at !!!!!!!!!!! but could we at least have 1 month out of the year when there is no WW2 .....:D:D

I know you won't believe this is me saying this, but I agree,I need time to catch up!;)

Rob

I think that's a good bet, plus I'm wondering what Andy may be announcing in Chicago. Perhaps nothing but you never know. From what Pete and Tony have said on here, it sounds like K & C UK will be announcing their new range at that time.

This sounds good, I got the impression that it was going to later on in the year at the December show.

Jeff

I tell you what I would like to see and with all the other D-Day releases recently why not some Rangers with climbing gear and rocket hooks to get them up the cliffs for the attack on Point du Hoc.

I don't think this stuff has been done before and would go well with the landing craft.
Mitch

I tell you what I would like to see and with all the other D-Day releases recently why not some Rangers with climbing gear and rocket hooks to get them up the cliffs for the attack on Point du Hoc.

I don't think this stuff has been done before and would go well with the landing craft.
Mitch

Excellent idea. Having been to Point Du Hoc and seeing what the Rangers had to contend with as well as the Nazi's I have the utmost admiration for them and what they did, I'd buy them Mitch.

Rob

It's time for Operation Market Garden more paras and 30 corps!
And BBG Battle of the Bulg German ( winter Fallschirmjäger) are landing
under the Christmas tree!!!!!!
And do not forget the Christmas special xm0010..

Harrie

Hi Guys,
This could get serious. On TV this evening is Undercover Boss (the controversial Hooters episode ! ) and Spartacus Blood and Sand.
I am here in the shop hoping the Despatches are early.

My best guesses would be Medieval and 8th Army (all Aussies of course !!) with 3rd option British Napoleonic.

Regards
Brett

Heres hoping Brett, I really enjoyed Spartacus!:cool:

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back