Forum T-shirts? (1 Viewer)

Would you be interested in a forum t-shirt?

• Yes, definitely! I'm a proud Treefrogger.

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • No, that's not something I do.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Maybe, depends on what they look like.

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shannon Reuss

Forum Administrator
Staff member
I was wondering if there would be interest in producing some forum t-shirts. As well as being fashionable they would be great conversation starters to spread the word about the hobby, an easy way for members to find one another at shows or other social settings and even if you can't be online all the time to enjoy the forum, if you are wearing your forum t-shirt at least you can dream.
What do you think?

Shannon,
You've already got my vote...for a black subdued recon-style can't see me at night T-shirt. As I, ve stated I break out in hives with plain white T's. How about the logo without the frog and picture of a world (old style) map with "Toy Soldier Forum Member" across it. My little brother is in graphics if you would like me to show what I mean. Mike

Here's my vote for the forum T-shirt design.
Think world domination and stroking a long haired white cat....

treefrog.jpg

Avoid the frog, most end up looking like Yassar Arafat after a few washings

Hope there will be some size 4X & 5Xs.:eek:
With left pocket would be even better.

Shannon,
Any decision made yet? Or have we muddled the answers to the poll and gotten wishy-washy? Or does the pin idea look more promising (for others, not me)? Just wondering... Mike

It depends for me on the shirt, what will it look like, and other things etc......

The polls have not yet closed and I'd like to see some more participation in them--there is no clear winning choice as of yet. Also waiting to see a few people's pin ideas although if people would like to submit t-shirt and polo design ideas that might get more people excited to the particular cause.
I'd definitely like to see something by the Chicago Show no matter which way we go.

I voted for the shirt option, but I would also purchase a pin. Hopefully, either will option will be available before the Chicago Show.

Any more progress on the Pin or Shirt designs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back