Future AFV Question (1 Viewer)

Lo1863

Sergeant First Class
Perhaps Andy or someone else might be able to answer this question. I know the previous winter Tiger was the new revolutionary all metal design with lots of working features and that the upcoming desert Tiger plans to be this same design concept. I definitely plan on picking up the desert Tiger when it's released as I already own some of the new Afrika Korps figures, which are great! I was wondering if we can expect this new all metal design for all future AFVs produced by King & Country going forward?

Perhaps Andy or someone else might be able to answer this question. I know the previous winter Tiger was the new revolutionary all metal design with lots of working features and that the upcoming desert Tiger plans to be this same design concept. I definitely plan on picking up the desert Tiger when it's released as I already own some of the new Afrika Korps figures, which are great! I was wondering if we can expect this new all metal design for all future AFVs produced by King & Country going forward?

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for your question…Only certain fighting vehicles will be ‘All-Metal’ if and when the potential sales justify the additional production expense.
Other items will be ‘Mixed-Media’ as before.
Delighted you like the new Afrika Korps!
Best wishes,
Andy.

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for your question…Only certain fighting vehicles will be ‘All-Metal’ if and when the potential sales justify the additional production expense.
Other items will be ‘Mixed-Media’ as before.
Delighted you like the new Afrika Korps!
Best wishes,
Andy.

Thank you so much, Andy! I'm looking forward to the future release of the desert Tiger. It will be my first ever King & Country Tiger. :D

Hello Andy,
Do you plan to apply the same treatment of the Tigers (all metal) to the Panthers?
It would be coherent and above all fabulous!!!
For my part, I was able to acquire the first two tigers and I am waiting for THE Desert Tiger!

I put the original version of the Kursk Tiger and the all-metal WS96 side by side...
we have the impression of having a slightly blurred version on the original (which is already of an excellent level) and of seeing very clearly on the other!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back