FWI Forts by TM Terrain (1 Viewer)

Yes it is nice.It's 15mm.I bet it would cost a pretty penny to have a 1/30 scale one made.I wouldn't mind having one even at that size just to have a nice model of it.
Mark

well Rome was not built in a day ......Britains has made a redoubt for American Revolutionary War ......maybe a little bit of the fort over the next year or two......or three ...no hurry ???????:D:D

I would to see him do a backdrop or another section of the Gordon balcony.

Now you come to mention it, I have made a section of the building to display John's stairs on in the SUD01 set. I thought it would make a good display for the London Show this weekend.
I will try to get some photos of it on next week or keep an eye on the new web site as I am trying to get new photos of work up asap.

I have also done small sections of FIW forts. Have a look at this link, there are a couple of shots of two attempts:
www.tmterrain.co.uk/general-projects/54mm-work.html

The picture that has John's artillery in it was 12" deep and 24" long and made a really good looking shelf display.

David
TMTerrain

Now you come to mention it, I have made a section of the building to display John's stairs on in the SUD01 set. I thought it would make a good display for the London Show this weekend.
I will try to get some photos of it on next week or keep an eye on the new web site as I am trying to get new photos of work up asap.

I have also done small sections of FIW forts. Have a look at this link, there are a couple of shots of two attempts:
www.tmterrain.co.uk/general-projects/54mm-work.html

The picture that has John's artillery in it was 12" deep and 24" long and made a really good looking shelf display.

David
TMTerrain

David...I looked at your work...it's really nice...very cool stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back