German Elite TSSD - My Second Time Painting (1 Viewer)

barneywomble

Corporal
Hi everyone...^&grin

Here are my completed TSSD German Elites in 54mm.... Its my second lot of plastics that I have painted. I admit certainly not accurate as far as colour scheme goes as I'm still waiting for some paints sets to arrive. That said I tried a little weathering and dry brushing and I think they have turned out quite good. Anyway any advice would be greatly appreciated. regards, marc

IMG_5190s.jpgIMG_5195s.jpgIMG_5199s.jpgIMG_5200s.jpgIMG_5201s.jpg

Nice work on these Marc.

:)

Cheers for that, I really am getting a buzz out of this painting business, much more hands on than just buying and collecting.... I know how Michael Angelo felt doing that ceiling... ^&grin all the best marc

I think you did a great job! Great feeling you get when you finally finish off some figures. Now, when you look at the boxes of unpainted figures you still have left, that warm fuzzy feeling tends to fade a bit!!

I think you did a great job! Great feeling you get when you finally finish off some figures. Now, when you look at the boxes of unpainted figures you still have left, that warm fuzzy feeling tends to fade a bit!!

This is a very true statement.

:)

Top notch Marc, I never did get that set but im tempted now!

You've done a great job there. And collecting TS you have painted yourself is most satisfying IMO.

Oliver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back