German WW2 castings? (4 Viewers)

I may have posted this before, but I'll say it again. Li'l Army has really improved, in the quality of their castings. The earlier molds made figures that were out of proportion, I think. Heads and hands were a little large, for 54mm figures, kind of what we see with earlier ranges of wargaming figures (those have gotten better, too).

Nice job, KV!

Prosit!
Brad

KV...thanks for posting. You'll have to write me as to how to resize so I don't keep pestering you. I loved your weathering on the US/German troopers. The jackets look great. Did you get the MP 38/40 guys yet? In a book I was just reading on the development and history of the MP 38/40, there is mention of the ammunition pouches, with one set (trio) having a smaller pouch attached for the reloading tool for the magazines. That explains the smallest pouch on one of the set. Very accurate!!

KV...thanks for posting. You'll have to write me as to how to resize so I don't keep pestering you. I loved your weathering on the US/German troopers. The jackets look great. Did you get the MP 38/40 guys yet? In a book I was just reading on the development and history of the MP 38/40, there is mention of the ammunition pouches, with one set (trio) having a smaller pouch attached for the reloading tool for the magazines. That explains the smallest pouch on one of the set. Very accurate!!

I love using image shack. Try calling me. I'll pm you a link via your email

Another nice shot! When you sleep.....do you ever get the feeling someone

is standing outsid the coffin watching?:eek::eek:

Perchaps......an army in miniature:eek::D:)

kv:
you need to check out Dutkins site if you haven't for a week or so. There are new figures including the ACW raising his kepi in a cheer and also a German firing a panzerschreck. That one looks **very** cool....

hello the withe bases is simply but the rest is very nice i find its a very great toy soldier
greetings Christopher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back